I groaned, "How much time do I have till Tubbo has to take over?"

He laughed, "10 minutes......it's okay if you can't make it though, Tubbo is happy to help."

"Tommy, I want to be your trainer for the first day." I complained.

He laughed again, "Then hurry up, Tubbos getting me a uniform and he's printing out the name tag."

"I want to see you in the uniform! You'll look so cute!" I smiled to myself picturing my blonde boy in his Coffee Bee outfit.

"I'll stall a little bit, but you better hurry." He said.

"Okay, okay I will......Bye baby, love you." I said and made a kiss noise to the phone.

He laughed, "I love you too, bye babe."

He hung up the phone and I picked up the pace as I walked to Coffee Bee.

Time Skip ~ 3:35pm

I walked into the Coffee Bee and saw Tommy and Tubbo there arguing.

"He'll be here!" Tommy complained.

"He's already 5 minutes late Tommy, no more stalling. Go put it on." Tubbo said crossing his arms.

"I'm here!" I said walking towards them.

"See! I told you!" Tommy said running to hug me.

I hugged him back and hummed, "Mmmm, I missed you."

He laughed, "I mi-"

"Yeah, yeah hurry up now." Tubbo interrupted.

Tommy grabbed the uniform from Tubbo and we went into the employee only room.

"Go into the restroom and change Tommy." I told him.

"Mkay....you don't wanna come?" He asked smirking.

I looked away and then pushed him into the restroom. I locked the door and he laughed, "Oh? Ranboo we can't do it here."

I blushed, "Just change."

We changed into our uniforms and once he was done I helped him tie his apron. He then put on his flat cap and we walked out of the restroom.

I stared at him. His fluffy blonde hair and how it poked out of his black barista flat cap. The way his light blue eyes seemed to sparkle. How his khaki slacks and light yellow button up shirt, with the green apron and name tag that read, "Barista: Tommy" looked absolutely perfect on him.

'He's so beautiful...' I thought to myself.

He blushed a bright pink, "Thankyou....your gorgeous."

I blushed too and grabbed his hand, "I didn't mean to say that aloud, now let's go."

He laughed and we walked out and behind the counter. I put a sign out that read, "Training in process. We apologize for any inconvenience."

"Why do places have those signs?" Tommy asked me.

"Because if it takes too long or a mistake is made they need to know that we're training employees." I responded.

He nodded and Tubbo walked up to us, "Alright, I'll see ya'll later. Bye!"

"Bye Tubbo!" We both smiled in unison.

Tubbo left waving and then Tommy asked , "Okay, so what first?"

"Well, first for you.....we'll have to work on taking orders...your short tempered, so you'll have to learn to deal with grumpy people sometimes." I told him.