Different house

Minho was alone at his mansion, and he started to feel hungry. He decided to go and find a prey in the forest. It was immediately apparent that he was a vampire, as he was the child of two of the most prominent and popular families of the bloodsuckers. For the past few decades, Minho had been living alone in his mansion. He didn't like other vampires as they didn't like humans and believed that they were the king of all species. He also believed that humans wasted their lives to become rich and leave their money on Earth.

He never lived an ordinary life, and he lived in a very cold and devastating mansion. He only went out when he needed to. He had cut all of his connections with humans and other animals to avoid becoming hungry.

He decided to go out to find food. He went to the dark forest, and he was looking for an animal that he could drink blood of. Despite the hard control that vampires have over their human blood, Minho doesn't drink human blood. He believes that money can manipulate the minds of other creatures.

Minho was walking when he heard the voice of someone, mainly a girl who was shouting her lungs out for help, Minho could feel the pain in her voice which was unusual. When he followed the voice, at the speed of light he reaches the destination where the voice was coming, Minho saw two men and a girl who was sitting on the cold ground, wounds all over her face and her visible body parts covered with bruises.

And one of the men touches her face and laughs evilly while the girl is posed hopelessly. The other men standing without saying or doing anything.

Minho suddenly says, 'don't you have another place for this stuff? Everyone's attention went to Minho.

Y/N noticed someone speak. When she turned her face, she saw a man who was different, he had pale skin which somewhat lightened the dark. The man that was touching her stood up and started walking toward the person who spoke, 'what is your problem mate' 'do u also want to have a taste' suddenly the man who spoke earlier started to laugh, suddenly a big tad sound was made, it is when Y/N realized that the man that was touching her was punched by the pale man and dropped to the floor. The other man who was standing still went to help him up. Both attacked the pale man together, and suddenly, a black view appeared in front of Y/N's eyes as she felt herself lose consciousness.

The last thing she heard was the men groaning in pain.

Minho beat them until both men pass out, overall, he was a vampire it was as easy for him as killing an ant. Minho's attention turned to the girl who was now lying on the ground unconsciously. He thought for a second, she is lying unconsciously, it is not my business and more importantly, she should be thankful that l saved her life but then he thought she have bruises all over her body, and how would she be able to get out the forest, and maybe other vampires will target her he was hard on his brain not knowing what to decide and he was feeling something for the girl, not knowing if it was pity or something else.

He decided that he will take her with him. Finally.

Wish the story is not boring so far, for the story l am inspired by other fanfiction that have l read but the idea and story line is my own........