𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

He smiled at the fond memories and opened his eyes after reminiscing to see that Muichiro was infront of him.

[Muichiro] "That's a strange expression, weird.."

(Y/n) distanced himsef, his heart sped up but soon calmed down at a safe distance. The crow rolled her eyes and puffed her chest out haugtily

[Ginko] "Anyways it's time for us to go to Master Gyomei's place! CAW!"

Muichiro turned his face to the crows direction and sighed. The two boys followed the crow as she flapped her wings above them.

While walking a butterfly flew above them, the stoic boy with ocean eyes followed it. He reached his hand out for the butterfly to land on it, in which it does but soon flies away and lands on (Y/n) nose.

The boy moves around frantically at the sudden touch from the butterfly and stayed still. Muichiro grew a unnoticeable grin at the frustrated demon and held the boy's hand to keep up with his pace in order not to lose sight of the crow.

(Y/n) kept staring at the boy, he hadn't smiled like that since his reappearance....he was happy that he saw the precious smile he hadn't in so long.

[Muichiro] "What? You see something you like.?"

(Y/n) cheeks tinted red and he turned away immediately.

[Y/n] "Who said!-"

(Y/n) crossed his arms, his face flustered at the remark.

[Muichiro] "Anyways just stop staring, it's annoying."

He huffed and glared at Muichiro.

[Y/n] "Then let me go then"

[Muichiro] "I won't because if you get lost, it'll be bothersome."

The demon boy rolled his eyes and sighed, it was true he didn't know his way around the demoncorps at all nor did he have himself a crow guide.

[Ginko] "CAW! CAW! We have arrived!"

She dove down and landed on the roof of Gyomei's home and flaunt her wings in a dramatic manner. (Y/n) chuckled and observed at his well kept home.

He had huge boulders that were at the side of his home, probably used for training purposes and a waterfall that ran through his home.

[Y/n] "How peaceful..."

Muichiro walked further and knocked on the front door.

[Gyomei] "Oh...You're here Muichiro and...the demon."

Though the man was blind (Y/n) felt a intimidating stare bore into his body.

[Gyomei] "I'm surprised you came...well I do thank you in keeping Muichiro company you may leave now."

(Y/n) lowered his head a little before nodding.

[Y/n] "I was merely dragged along...but I'll be taking my leave "

(Y/n) smiled a little before turning away. Muichiro furrowed his brows and turned around to go after the boy.

[Gyomei] "Muichiro."

The boy hesitated and lowered his head to the ground.

[Gyomei] "I don't understand...do you remember something..?"

Muichiro remained silent and looked back up at Gyomei with his emotionless face.

[Muichiro] "Remember? What do I need to remember?"

(Y/n)

Muichiro clenched his fist silently. The man noticed the boy's will to no longer talk and shifted away from the entrance inside his house. They both go inside and enjoy a fine meal.

[Gyomei] "What are your feelings torwards the boy...?"

[Muichiro] "Annoyance."

Gyomei put the dishes in the covers.

[Gyomei] "I see.....nothing else?"

                       ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

Muichiro shook his head. Everything that Muichiro knows so far about (Y/n) was his secret and only his.

His face, his smile, his pout. He didn't understand why he would bother keeping such unsecretive secrets, but he's afraid if he doesn't remember or keep these moments...it'll be as if the boy would dissapear from existence in any moment.

                         ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

This is the end of this chapter I hope you guys like this chapter! Make sure to drink lots of water and stay safe please! BTW do anyone watches Vanitas no Carte? It's getting so good!!

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight!