Chapter 1

The sound of swaying trees, chirping birds, and cool breeze which came once in a while in summer were the only specific sounds which ringed around the Kim mansion where Kim taehyung called his home.

The mansion was far away from city so there were no unnecessary sound of vehicles and taehyung being a calm person was more than grateful for that. His parents kim namjoon and kim seokjin only used to come home for two moths in a year. They often have to go out of the country for business deals. 

don't get them wrong, they were not the typical rich family you think. They often apologize to taehyung for living him alone, and taehyung being him never said any harsh words on them cuz he was grateful enough for those two months they were with him. those months made him feel less lonely so he always wait for them to be back. 

Yes, the perfect son of namjoon often felt this one feeling. you can't blame him for that. even though he is 28, even though he acted and looked matured he was still a small baby inside who craved love and affection. He requested his dad not to put any maids in there mansion to cook for him. why ? he often skipped meals, so if they make food for him it will be a waste.

Every two months after some of the maids will come and clean the mansion. all the other times taehyung will be alone there. He rarely got any free time too. so when he get some time he used to paint beautiful sculpture that he made in his head and beautiful sceneries. He always wanted to be a painter from childhood and he had more than enough talent for that even without training. But he just couldn't turn a blind eye to his father's business that he made up to here with so much effort. after all taehyung was there only son.

Even though so much things were going on in his mind on outside he looked really calm as he sat on the balcony with his beloved jasmine tea in his hand, admiring the view. After sitting there for a good 20 minutes he got up and grabbed his painting brush and canvas from his room heading back to balcony. He started to draw the swaying trees which had yellow and light brown leaves continuing by drawing the small birds on handle of the balcony.  After finishing his painting he sat on stool there admiring his work. drawing always calmed most of his problems but he still wanted warmth of someone. He wanted to protect, love and care for someone who can return those feelings with same intensity. 

He decided to visit namsan, one of his favourite  place to go. He got changed into a simple grey hoodie and black ripped jeans and a black knee length over coat. He grabbed a mask and put it on because he was pretty famous there and anyone could recognize his model like face and that's the last thing he wanted. Putting on a white pair of shoes he grabbed his purse and key before locking home and heading to his car.

Ones he arrived there he parked his car going to the nearest cafe and grabbed a drink for himself. when he climbed up they were not too much crouded and taehyung was grateful about it. He sat on the table letting the cool breeze hit his face. He slightly lowered his mask and took a sip from the tea. After a while he decided to visit the art museum which had his paintings.

Yes, his mastermind for art was something that people could enjoy. He decided that he would let the world see it. His paintings were under the name for 'vante' as he didn't wanted to reveal his real identity. just yet. 

His paintings got peoples attention real quick and they are eager to know the artist behind it. But taehyung was not ready for it. 

getting back in his car he made his way to the museum. He was going through his old arts which made him go back to the past slowly. he was drowned in his on world, not until three boys next to him decided to be loud.

"wtf can you even understand staring at those things dude." 

Taehyung turned around hearing the statement of the boy. there were three boys who looks young and one of them was cursing at his friend saying that how he can't understand a single thing about his art.

"you don't know kookie, how much i get motivated by these pictures."

"whatever you say neiliee, anyway chim let's go  to park today yeah?"

The boy which they called kookie hanged one of his arm around a boy who looked shorter than him. 

"chim??"

"he is probably dreaming about that mint guy again"

The one they called neilie said while rolling his eyes followed by kookie. Unknowingly taehyung let out a chuckle secretly looking at them. 

"kookie we are not even that familiar with the places here, do you really wanna go to park?"

Neilie asked worriedly looking at him. 'uhh so they are new here' taehyung made a mental note, unsure why. He was definately not a nosy person but these boys where making him want to know more about them. specially the bunny looking one.

" I don't know neilie. We have nothing to do here now"

"how about we just grab some coffee? there is a place near our dorm."

"well that's not a bad idea ig."

saying that they turned around to leave, but taehyung's mind keep telling him that they will meet again. Nothing big happened that day other than that. However taehyung ended up thinking about the boy who stole his attention earlier....

________________________________________________________________________________

Ummm so yeah! that's for the first chapter hehe. It's kinda boring now but it will get better i promise^3^  

Its a short chapter but there will be longer chapters here :) 

bye beautifull people <3!!!!