˗ˏˋ act three: scene one 'ˎ˗

imessage

operation mrs. partridge

we were able to get an earlier flight
so i should be getting there at about 3

issie
AHHHHH i can't believe this is
actually happening !!!

millie
i might have told our parents and
they'd love to meet the rest of your
family
would you guys be okay with all of
us grabbing dinner together??

PLS chris and seb would love that
where should we meet you guys??

issie
*restaurant adress*
is 7 ok?

perfect i can't wait to see you guys
you have no idea how excited i am

miilie
trust me we're x10 more excited

issie
louis is going to love this

・❥・

third person pov.

to say she was nervous was an understatement. never before had charlotte done something this elaborate for someone. herself, chris, sebastian, lily and timothee landed just a few hours earlier and were all currently piled in an uber to get to the restaurant.

lily could tell that she was nervous, being so close to the girl, she had picked up on her nervous ticks. right now, for example, charlotte kept scratching her arms and rubbing her face. to anyone else it would seem normal but to her family it was a sign that she was clearly overthinking.

taking charlotte's hands in her own lily pulled the girl in for a side hug, as comfortable as it could be while sitting down. "you're going to be fine char, he'll be so excited to see you. stop overthinking it pumpkin."

arriving at the restaurant charlotte could see the eldest of the partridge siblings waiting by the doors. a smile making it's way onto her face as she noticed who was stepping outside of the car.

"CHARLOTTE AHH HI!" she pulled the girl into a hug. "hi issie it's so great to meet you!" breaking away from the hug, she introduced her to her family. after the introductions, issie linked her arm through charlotte's "well we gonna do this or not? we just got here so they probably haven't even been sat yet"

walking into the restaurant the americans were amazed by the smells and atmosphere of the place. despite it's flashy outside, it was much more homey and intimate than they were expecting.

"mum why are there so many extra chairs? and why did we need to book a room?" charlotte instantly recognized louis' voice as they neared the private room the partridge family had booked. she looked over to her family and issie, who were standing behind her with a mix of smirks and encouraging looks on their faces. she slowly approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around him.

" 'm sorry that's my bad, i asked them to save me some seats" she said into his back with a smile on her face. as he turned around to properly hug her she laughed at the surprised look on his face. "what? how? darling my god i've missed you" he said before pulling her into his chest.

they stayed like that while chris and the rest took it upon themselves to introduce themselves to louis' family. louis couldn't believe that she was here, in his arms, just like he had been dreaming about. the two had only been apart for just over a month but to them, even that was too long. charlotte slowly pulled away from louis who was now looking down at her with a smirk. "i missed you" she admitted, the blush coating her cheeks turned a few shades darker. "believe me love, i missed you more"