Chapter :4

The next day in University,

Your POV- Tae called me. So, I think I should go there!

You went there.

Tae- Close your eyes!

You accordingly close your eyes.

Tae- Now, open your eyes!

You open your eyes. You saw a water bottle having cute pictures over it.

You are so happy to see it that due to happiness you hug Tae infront of the whole class.

Everyone noticed it.

Jungkook- Hey, do your couple things outside the class! (Shouts)

You immediately release Tae.

You- Can't he talk nicely? (Murmurs to herself)

In Afternoon,

Your POV- Today we are going to meet infront of the boutique! That's why I'm getting ready.

You are simple girl, who likes to walk and enjoy the beauty of nature rather than riding a car. It makes you feel embarrassed. As its a public place.

You did light makeup and choose to wear a tight legging with short t-shirt. This outfit fits you much.

You are done. So you ate walking towards your destination.

While walking you are noticing some bad boys looking at you in a different way. You can't understand why are they looking at you...

Your POV- Are my dress right?

You start checking your dress but there was nothing wrong with it.

A boy came near you. You could smell trouble here. So you stop at that moment.

Another 3 boys comes running towards you.

Your POV- Oh God! Why are they coming here?

One of them starts coming closer to you.
You had no other option rather than screaming out loud.

You- Let me go! (Shouts)

Boy1- Where do you want to go? Just tell me, baby!

You- What will you do by knowing it?

Boy1- Why are you getting angry, baby?

You- Who the fuck are you to call me baby, huh?

Boy2- If Jungkook would call you baby, would you say anything to him?

You- Why are you relating him with me! Why would he come to call me baby?! (Shouts)

Another boy comes and holds your hand.

You- Leave meh! (Shouts)

Boy1- Hey beautiful lady, you deserve someone like me!

You- What do you mean by it? Say it clearly!

Boy1- I was just saying that.....

He grabs your waist and pulls you closer. You are trying hard to push him from you. But you can't since he is much strong. He tries to come closer to your face.

Your POV- Oh God save me from them!!
Your heart starts beating fast.

You- Leave me! Someone save me! Plz help me out!!!

There were 2 boys seeing it from far away, but didn't come to help you out. Cuz they are also afraid of that mafia gang...

Boy3- Shout more! None will come to save you!

You are literally crying. You can't think anymore. You just wanna go out of this situation.

You- Oh Jungkook Oppa, you came at last!

The boy who was holding your waist, looked back as he sees you looking back and calling Jungkook.

You took the chance and hit his head with your Vanity bag. He released you immediately and hold his head as he got hurt..

Boy2- Hey grab her!

Boy3 grabs your hand. You hit his hand with it also and try to run.

I've to go back home now!

You start running by looking back. But your eyes got blury as you cried.

You mistakenly hit someone. You could feel a chest against you. You fall over him. But you thought that you hitted on the lamp post.

Your POV- How can I fall in this situation? I'm very scared!

You don't wanna open your eyes. You hug it tightly by imagining it as lamp post. You don't have time to think. That's why, you're predicting wrong things...

Your POV- I'll act as if I'm dead. Then they will come here to see me and think me dead. Then they will run away! Thats it!!

You are tryna acting like that.

???'s POV- Isn't she Yn? Why is she hugging me?!..

Boy2- There she is!

You got afraid and start crying by closing your eyes. You are able to feel hot breathe on you. But you are not giving much priority to it. Your tears fell on that boy's cheeks. He rubs his cheeks. Your face is too close to his one.

???- Yn, get up from me! (Shouts)

Your POV- Isn't it a boy's voice?! Then who am I hugging to?

You immediately open your eyes in Curiosity.

You saw two eyes staring at you. You know whose eyes they are...