Chapter one

"DRACO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! I need some help", shouted a stress Hermione to her husband
"Coming, what is it?" He shouted back.

When Draco entered the living room, he saw his wife looked chocked and a flying 2 year old child, and a scared 5 year old child.

"Why is Lyra flying?" Draco asked as he tried to take in what happened.

"Well that would be your son, how happens to experience som magic. So for the sake of Salazar HELP ME OUT!!"

As Hermione tried to Leviosa her daughter down, Draco tried to calm down his son so his Leviosa should let go of Lyra. When Lyra get down to the ground. She just giggled "mummy I can fly"
Lyra was a copy of her father, if Draco was a girl he would most likely look like Lyra. But Lyra had her mother's temper and her love of books.

"So Scorpius, what happened?" Hermione ask her son. Scorpius had his father's platinum hair and his mother chocolate brown eyes. He had got both his parents brain but the rest of his personality was very much like his fathers.

"Me and Lyra was just playing a Quidditch match and I won and she got mad at me because she thinks I cheated and then she just start flying" Scorp explain
"Oh okey, Scorp me and your Mother think you just experience magic" Draco explain

"Now when that is out of the picture, can we eat our dinner now?" Hermione question her family, on her way to the dinner table. Half through the dinner the was a tap on the window. Draco and Hermione looked at each other and then back to the window. "Can you please get that" Hermione tried and it worked. Draco get up and opened the window and took the letters from the owl.
"Here hun, it's for you" Draco gives her letter and looked down at his.
"Why do I have a Hogwarts letter here, we graduated 10 years ago?"
"I don't know, but it says 'to Ms.Hermione Granger'"
"Let's opening this" Draco ripped open this and read it out loud

"Dear Mr.Draco Malfoy,

We would like to invite you to the 10th year anniversary of the war. We hosting a gala at the great hall at the July 17th. It's a formal gala. Be free to take me any family of yours if you like. We expect your owl no later than July 13th.
Signed,
Headmistress of Hogwarts School
Minerva McGonegall"

"Oh" was all Hermione could get out, before she ripped her opened and read it out loud

"Dear Ms.Hermione Granger,

We would like to invite you to the 10th year anniversary of the war. We hosting a gala at the great hall at the July 17th. It's a formal gala. Be free to take me any family of yours if you like. We expect your owl no later than July 13th.
Ps. I would be great to se you Hermione, we do all miss you.
Signed,
Headmistress of Hogwarts School
Minerva McGonegall"

"Fuck, double fuck"
"Mum don't says bad words, if you said it we can also" Scorp said. The rest of the start laughing.
"Your right, I'm not gonna say it no more. And Draco can we talk about all of this tomorrow? Because then we can get the rest over here"
"Of course, I can call Blaise and Theo now and ask if they can come over tomorrow" he kissed his wife's cheek and left to call the rest.