"Do you feel okay already? No headaches, no dizziness? Got over with the hangover?" I chuckled, catching her attention. She faced my direction, pointing the spatula at me.

"I'm fine. Your kiss did some magic to make it fade away, thank you, doctor." She winked. She turned her back at me, leaving me red-faced. She turned off the heat and placed the food in the plates. 

I cleared my throat, pulling the chair in front of me. I took a sit and waited for her to come over the table. She took the seat in front of me, she placed the food in the table.

We started to devour the meal, casually talking. "Oh I'm sorry about the last time."

I cocked an eyebrow, confusion written all over my face. She licked her lips before biting on it, it seems like she was really sorry with something. "The last time, when you showed up in the hospital. I think I had been too harsh at that time. Well, I'm actually avoiding you at those moment since I need time to unwind and think, and I thought it would be better without seeing or getting in touch within a week. I'm sorry with that."

"Well, that's a bit rude." I laughed. "But it's okay. I missed you though, that's why I tried to talk you personally." My lips formed into a small pout, earning a cute laugh from her.

"I know, I'm sorry. I missed you too." Nayeon smiled. "Anyways, you and Dr. Park, act sweet around each other.. how could I not misinterpret those, huh?"

"Well, is it bad to be like that with your friend? should I punch her next time? She's my friend, of course, I'll treat her well." I answered. She was obviously displeased with my answer. 

"That's why you're treating me like I'm such a princess.. because we're friends?" She trailed off, the sense of disappointment didn't get unnoticed by me. I'm doing it since you deserve to be treated like that... well, you're really a princess to me. 

"I'm giving you a special treatment." I joked which made her glare at me. 

"Screw you." 

"Why, are you jealous with me and Rosie? I'll only allow someone to be jealous if they are my girlfriend." I teased, raising my eyebrows. She didn't like what I said.

"Are you saying that I can't be jealous?" She hissed. I raised both of my eyebrows, bopping my head. I could see a frown forming through her lips.

"What? You just said that we're friends." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, firmly glaring at me. It would be better if we're taking it to another level already though.

She stayed like that, she's maybe planning something. As I wait for her to say, I took the spoon of food inside my mouth.

"Then let me be your girlfriend." She suddenly declared, it made me choke out of surprise. I coughed, trying to stable my breathing. Nayeon got worried, passing the water on my grasp which I gulped in an instant.

I didn't expect her to be bold and say something just like that as if it was nothing! I stared at her, wide eyed. "I.. are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm not even asking for your permission. Well, you have no choice and I think we shouldn't have problem about it, you like it also, right?" Nayeon shrugged her shoulders, entirely confident with her words and decision. I chewed on my lower lip to suppress the excitement, I want to shout but it'll make me look like a fool.

Well, it's okay. I'm fool for you, Nayeon.

"From now on, you'll have me as your lover. I'm your girlfriend. Don't you dare play and mess with me, huh?" The woman in front of me, warned which is accompanied with a little kick on my legs. It was soft and gentle, just in a playful manner.