"Nice, take more time." I responded. It means she's close to knowing the things that happened between us inside the car. 

I let her think more, after few minutes she opened her eyes, boring into mine. "I can barely remember the things after that."

"All right, I'll do something. I hope it'll help you." 

The bewilderment was obvious on her eyes, she hesitated but still nodded her head. I inhaled while closing my eyes, trying to build my courage. I opened it back and saw her, anticipating with what I'll do.

I moved my face closer to her, now our noses are touching. She's astonished yet she did nothing to complain. I moved my arms on each side of her head, supporting my whole weight from her. My right hand touched her cheek and caressed it gently.

"Just stay quiet."

After saying that, I wasted no time and pressed my lips to hers. I saw her eyes widen, flinching by the sudden touch. I took her lips into mine, moving it slowly. As I did it, she immediately closed her eyes, melting with my action.

Nayeon was stiff under me, she wasn't responding to my kiss but I continued, also shutting my eyes. I can't control my heartbeat, it's like trying to escape out of my rib cage. I'm feeling ecstatic when she responded to the kiss already. Our lips are now dancing together.

It lasted for seconds before I pulled out and I whispered something at her afterwards, I can't express how happy I am right now. We both opened our eyes. I can see the happiness, excitement, surprise, and amusement mixed in her expression. 

"I love you more." She smiled, pulling my body close to her. I hugged her back as she hook her arms around my neck. It feels surreal, the bliss I'm feeling is overflowing. 

"I can remember it. It's so embarrassing but I think it's all worth it." She hid her face to the crook of my neck. I felt a punch after, it was pretty hard. 

"What was that for?" I winced.

"You didn't give me any answer, even the kiss didn't happen." She grumbled, I can sense her annoyance. I laughed, tackling her into my embrace more.

"That's because you passed out after those three words." I reasoned out.

"But you didn't even said anything good when I ranted." 

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized but the smile remained on my lips. She's so freaking cute, I'm still amused every time I recall everything she had said. "Let's have breakfast, I still have work. You can stay here, I'll just tell them that you're not feeling well."

"But I just had a day-off yesterday. I'm feeling okay already, I need to get to work also." She protested. I shook my head, refusing with her. 

"I'll handle that. Just rest for today, you can always go back to your work just not today." I remarked. She breathed out, it seems like she won't argue with me anymore. I'm right, she nodded her head and retracted her arms and then pushed me out of the bed. 

"Go, take a bath already. I'll cook our breakfast." She lifted her lips upwards. I'm feeling shy all of a sudden, she's going to make breakfast for us, it made my heart leap in beat. I bopped my head in agreement, smiling back as I stride my way to the shower room.

---

I went out of the bedroom, proceeding to the kitchen to check on her. I'm finished, I am now at a semi-formal attire, the white coat is folded in my arm. I arrived at the dining table and hanged the doctor gown over the wooden chair. She has her back on me, I leaned my hands over the table, observing her doing the work.