𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 & 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

Start from the beginning

   Although what Earlane does to reach a goal are wrong, her strong ambitions and beliefs are admirable to be truth. Not giving up easily and continue onwards no matter what people threw at her.

  Be it rude slurs and comments, rude glances, or those who dare to betray her. She kept going until it reach the end, losing those by her side as she does so.

  Until then, she is a villain who will be alone forevermore. Consider it to be a punishment for her wrongdoings.

  "Your highness, we are ready" The maid calls for her master as she bows respectfully. In return the maid received a satisfied hum coming from the other as they stood from their seat.

  "Alright then, do me a favour and clean my chamber" The fine lady spoke, while she walks away towards the well decorated double door in process of leaving them.

  Dressed in fine gown consist of layering silk with lace, woven from the finest materials a noble could ever think of. Dark blue being its main colour with flowery patterns made from lace dyed in black to entirely cover the main silk dress.

  Resulting a puffy kind of long dresses below her knees, while the upper parts fit her body showing its natural curves, they called it trumpet skirts. The dress itself is unique compared to what noble ladies normally wear.

  Being it puffy and closed all up for most part. As many does not welcome new kind of style, but soon enough they will come to an acceptation. Just like tide waves against rocks, with time it will erode eventually. 

  Meanwhile Earlane has her back exposed, with thin gold chains decorating them in, one would be reminded of 'Monstera Deliciosa' leaf pattern that loosely dangle on her back, moving slightly with each step she took.

   The dress itself doesn't have any long sleeves being it sleeve-less dress, and rather choosing silk evening gloves that reach up few inches above her elbow. It fits perfectly for Earlane.

  Her hair are done in letting them loose, with the upper part braided into a flower shaped with few gold strands visible in her braids as well as a flowery gold hair pin with blue gemstones.

 Along with pair of 'Burmese Sapphire' earrings, as it comes in a set with a necklace as well, sitting nicely by her neck in a choker style.

  Such a walking beauty with poisonous toxin. But perhaps, this time would be different. This isn't the Earlane they all knew and recognise.

   This is Sung Areum who died in her own home. And she will begin a new journey, using the knowledge she has from previous life to her advantage.

  A new journey as Earlane Theresa Andromeda. And took over the throne instead of plunged aside by her eldest brother.

   ====================  

  "Morning Hyung! Whats up?" The young man in his early twenties greeted joyously, as he swiftly grabbed a pair of mugs, proceeding to pour the smoothie consist of berries he has just made to serve the other as a welcome drink. 

  "Morning to you as well" His brother greeted sounding disinterest as usual, taking ahold of the mug Seojun has given to him, taking a sip before placing them down.

  It is a quiet morning to be described. The sun has long risen from its depth of horizon, shining its light down on earth indicating a brand new day has officially begin.