For Bucky, the only thing that mattered at that moment was to give Emilia what she deserved. He completely blanked out everything else.

From her slightly trembling lower lip and the expectant look he recognized, that she had forced herself into something too often in Madripoor. Something that made her forget how much her soul and body were yearning for a little tenderness.

She couldn't deny her body's reaction to his touch. For far too long, she'd had to abstain. Exactly the same as he had.

And like she was the one who reminded him back then what satisfaction it brought to fall and surrender to eager desire, he wanted to be the one to give her such fulfillment this time.

"There' s not a damn single thing in this world worth selling your beautiful body for."

Gently, Bucky lifted her leg over his shoulder with his vibranium arm. Emilia felt the smooth metal on her skin and almost forgot to breathe as his face approached the slender fuzz in front of it.

"You'll forget all the times you've never been given the attention you deserve. And if you don't, I'll keep going until you do."

Before she could even realize his words, his aroused face sank between her thighs.

His tongue slid softly over her labia, thrusting into and finally finding what it was looking for.

The fascinating sensation spread to Emilia's whole body in seconds. She understood what he meant. And even though the shameful feeling was still somewhere inside her, it couldn't withstand the surging desire that threatened to engulf her.

Carefully at first, Bucky ran the tip of his tongue around the small plump pearl while his fingers gripped her tensed thigh on his shoulder.

Clutching his other hand around her hip, Emilia reached for his shoulder where her fingernails dug into his muscles.

To stifle the rising loud groan, she pressed her palm to her mouth and closed her eyes. She didn't really succeed.

The soft whimpering sound grew louder each time Bucky's tongue brushed over her throbbing pleasure pearl.

Not a single moment escaped him as he drove her increasingly trembling body toward climax.

He felt how she slowly lost her footing under the arousal and threatened to slide to the floor. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly, so uncontrolled was her breathing.

Emilia didn't really notice how his fingers moved down to her bottom and held her there. She only felt the avalanche rolling towards her, which Bucky was causing inside with each passing second.

Beneath the quivering of her body and her steadily louder moan, he knew for sure that the time was right. 

And just as his hungry cock throbbed between his own loins, he felt the intense pulsation on the tip of his tongue.

One more time he played with the plump pearl - until Emilia reared up trembling under his hands with a soft sigh.

Before she could sink down, out of breath and exhausted, Bucky stood up, grabbed her waist and held the still bent leg firmly pressed against his hip.

As if in trance, Emilia wrapped her arms around his shoulders while he pressed her against the tiles.

His face close to hers, she opened her eyes. Bucky bit his lower lip at the satisfied sight of her, but that didn't hide the knowing smirk around his mouth.

She saw the blue sea of flames flare up in front of her, which made the hard swell under his wet jeans even more noticeable. It pushed toward her.

Hungry, insistent. Impatient to finally dive into her seductive wet pussy.