As soon as the call drops I toss my phone on my bed. I remove my heels before slumping on the bed myself. And to think I spent hours preparing for this now cancelled date, perfecting my looks so that Lukas wouldn't dare resist me, and now here I am, alone in my bedroom.

Maybe I'm overreacting a bit, Lukas cancelling one date isn't a big deal, especially since I have cancelled on him before, so maybe I'm being a hypocrite.

Or maybe I'm so upset because of the sexual frustration I have been feeling and honestly this is not how I pictured my night going.

In my head Lukas and I weren't even going to make it to the restaurant because as soon as he saw me he was going to grab me and savagely press me against the hood of his car, his hands would ravage my body while his tongue was hot in my mouth, passionately kissing me. His hands would tear off my stockings and he would be delighted to discover that I had no underwear beneath them.

"You are not wearing any panties." He would murmur, breathing hard against my mouth. "For better access." I would simply tell him, whimpering as his fingers started playing with me......

"Mckayla!" Reality comes in knocking on my door, startling me and instantly ruining my fantasy.

"Yes?" I barely recognize my voice as I answer, it's husky.

"Mckayla are you in there?" The knocking continues.

I quickly pull up my stockings while simultaneously pulling down my dress as I get off my bed. I'm practically panting as I hastily rush to the door, no doubt from the exhilarating encounter I just had all by myself.

"What?" I ask as I open the door, my breathless voice laced with irritation.

My sister frowns at me. "What's wrong with your face?"

"What?" I stupidly touch my face as if that will tell me anything. "Nothing, I'm fine."

"Oh," she sounds distracted. "Your face is red and my face only gets red when....." She trails off, shaking her head as if she can't comprehend what she's saying. "Never mind."

"What do you want Max?" I can't help my impatient tone.

"Ummmm," she starts, nearly stuttering and I immediately know I'm not going to like whatever she's going to say. "Do you want to watch a movie with us?" She suddenly blurts out.

"You and who?" I ask even though I have no intention of watching a movie with Max and whoever's she's with.

"Me and Nick." She winces as she says his name because she knows how I feel about her on and off boyfriend.

"No."

"Mckayla please!" She begs. "Things have been a little tense lately and...."

"And you think me joining you guys would ease the tension?" I ask her, my voice incredulous.

"Yes!"

"I don't think so."

"Please, sister." She plays dirty using the sentiment 'sister'. "Please watch a movie with Nick and I."

"Fine." I huff, rolling my eyes when Max's face lights up.

"Thank you, thank you!" She hugs me before quickly grabbing my hand and starts dragging me with her, no doubt taking me to the tv room so that we can join her boyfriend.

Oh, this is so not how I pictured my night going.

Because I was basically forced into this, I get to choose the movie and so I choose Game Night.

Halfway through the movie I begin to wonder why Max asked me to join them, given the way Nicholas has been groping my sister as if I'm not in the room, I would say there's no tension between them. If anything it's sexual tension, too much of it actually.

I have been trying to do my best to ignore them, to look the other way and pretend everything is normal but it's getting increasingly hard, especially now that Nicholas's hand is slipping into my sister's top while the other one is resting between her legs.

Nicholas and Max have always been into PDAs but this is getting ridiculous or maybe it's because I have never paid this much attention to them before.

I watch as my sister's boyfriend pull her into his lap, kissing her neck as she moans softly. Have they forgotten that I'm still in the room?

Without thinking, I press my legs together so that I can somehow stop the throbbing sensation that is now happening between my legs. I can't help it, watching them is turning me on and the fact that I didn't get off earlier, isn't helping.

Suddenly Nicholas lifts his head from my sister's neck and catches me watches them. He winks at me and because I'm too embarrassed to come up with a harsh retort, I immediately look away.

"Are we making you uncomfortable Hamilton?" I can hear him chuckling and it only makes me feel worse.

"Oh my God, Nick!" My sister sounds horrified. "Mckayla I'm so sorry." She starts to say but I don't want to hear it.

"Don't worry about it." I say, getting up as quickly as I can. I need to get away from them.

Once I'm back in my bedroom, I lock my door and take off my clothes. I feel so dirty. How could I have let Nicholas touching my sister arouse me? What is wrong with me?