2

Ah! It's finally halftime ,I was tried of that old geezer, seungyoun complained.

Yeah let's go and grab something to eat!don't wanna die from hunger right?yibo said.

Both, sat down at the canteen after bringing thier lunches in table.

Seungyoun: so yibo, how is the situation of you and your parents is it settled yet?

Yibo: no it's not!they just don't consider my feeling at all! Tch! They are so power hungry.I wanna be a racer but they want me to hire thier empire while at studying collage!
( smashes the paper cup)

Seungyoun: oke !I'll leave this topic!

Seungyoun noticed someone was gazing towards them. Seungyoun quickly looked in other direction.

Hey!yibo

Hum!?

Seungyoun:The new guy xiao zhan was looking towards you like a hungry
animal!!

Yibo: so?

Seungyoun:I guess he is obsessed with you,love at first sight you know!

Yibo: don't spit such nonsense, and don't talk while eating.

*After school*

Yibo we will be collage students soon the school year is going to end, will you be able to handle the things yourself?seungyoun asked pitifully.

Yibo lowers the gaze "I'll see about that"
Bye,I'm going now.

(Yibo went towards his home even tho he doesn't want too.)

Xiao zhan was watching yibo the whole time and got curious why his mood changed all of a sudden.

Yibo arrived at his home! Suddenly a voice stooped him.

You wait there!
*slap*

Hey you what are you looking at?

Yibo quickly held the person and slamed him on the ground he was going to punch him right in but yibos mom stooped him.

Mom??

Yibo why are you hitting your lin yi your own brother?
Yibo: no mom,it's him.---
Mrs wang: I don't wanna hear you, you are always making trouble for me and your dad!!

Lin yi was laughing at back.

Mom! You don't understand anything, you always take his side, you won't believe me at any thing. Even if I'm the oldest child you never considered my feeling. If you love your that child so much I'll let him have the responsibility as oldest, I don't fuk ---in care about your empire nor your money. Just forget I exited. I no longer belong in this family.

*Slap*

Hahahhahaah o mr.wang you came too?

Yibo watch your mouth who are you talking too!!!!

I'm just talking to a mother who doesn't even know her child.

Mr wang: you ,rascle get out of here or I'll kill you.

Yibo: you don't need to do it!!you're all dead for me. I'm leaving.

Yibo went back at the door at last time he glanced at them.

Mom dad I still love you tho!!he lowers his gaze and despaired.

*Zhan home*

Zhan come down for dinner!!!.

Oke mom!!

Mrs: zhan so how is the the new school?

Zhan: it's good and I found someone🤥.

Mrs xiao: is it !!humm is it a girl?.

Mrs xiao: it's a boy.

Ahhh! My boy he must be handsome.uwu.

Yeah he is. Xiao zhan blushes. I'll go store to buy some things needed for assignments.

Go safely.

Tch ,mom is more excited hahah.

*at store*
This must be it ,he payed the bill and was returning home, he suddenly bumped into to a person.

Zhan:Hey watch where you're going.
The person whom he collided with became unconscious.

Zhan: hey mister!when zhan saw his face!!he was worried.

What are you doing here!!!!

                        *To be continued*