"I have no idea what you mean."

Natasha rolls her eyes and looks back at the men trying to lift the hammer. It was apparently Clint's turn, and he grabbed the handle and pulled with all his strength, only for the hammer to continue sitting there.

"You know getting shot, it's really thrown me off my game," Clint says.

"Right," Tony says nodding his head, making a face at Clint that said he totally believed that was the reason why he couldn't pick up the hammer.

Steve rolls up his sleeves and places his hand on the handle of the hammer. He pulls and Kennedy swears she sees it move slightly and looks over at Thor who seems concerned. Unlike everyone else, Steve doesn't make up an excuse and accepts defeat as he takes a seat.

Bruce tries to lift and lets out a Hulk-like scream that makes everyone in the room laugh.

"Natasha?" Thor asks and Kennedy looks over at Natasha as she shakes her head lifting her beer bottle to her lips.

"That is not a question I need answered."

"Allen? Hill?" Thor asks and both women shake their heads.

"I wouldn't want you guys to be upset when I lift the hammer and become queen of Asgard," Kennedy jokes.

"That is my biggest fear," Tony says pointing a finger at her.

"What? Why?" Kennedy asks.

"No reason," Tony says smiling at her. Kennedy holds up two fingers to her eyes and directs them at Tony making the billionaire laugh.

"It's clearly rigged," Rhodey says with a shrug, "Simple as that."

"Or," Thor says standing up and grabbing the handle of the hammer, "None of you are worthy."

"What if you put the hammer in a plane?" Helen asks, "Does it still fly, or is it not worthy?"

"A great question," Maria says as she points at the scientist.

"How about a car?" Kennedy asks, "Can Mjolnir catch a taxi, or is the taxi not worthy? These are things we must know."

The lights in the room flicker and everyone looks over at Tony.

"Did you forget to pay the electric bill?" Clint teases.

"You know that I didn't," Tony says, "J.A.R.V.I.S, give me a diagnostic on the building."

There's a beat of silence and everyone looks around at each other, "J.A.R.V.I.S?"

"Tony, Tony, Tony," a voice says, and everyone rises to their feet. There's a loud clanking noise as what looks like one of Tony's bots enters the downstairs ballroom. Except it looked horrifying as though it had stolen pieces from several of Tony's suits.

"You all must be the famous Avengers," the robot's eerie voice says, "I'm sorry I was asleep. Or, I was a dream."

"Tony," Steve's voice says firmly.

"J.A.R.V.I.S?" Tony calls again, "I think we have a buggy suit."

"J.A.R.V.I.S," the robot says, "That was the other guy. He was nice, I liked him. I didn't mean to kill him."

"Tony, what is this?" Natasha asks.

"Ultron," Bruce mutters and everyone looks over at him.

"Ultron?" Steve asks, "What is that?"

"Kennedy," Natasha says softly, "Take the stairs and go to the detention level. Check on the twins."

Kennedy nods her head, keeping an eye on Ultron who was focused on the group.