Chapter 1

Leaving the apartment and going to the boy's old dorm was right at the time when I made the decision. Now my cheating husband had stopped calling me.  It shouldn't have bother me, but it worried me.

I felt strong arms wrap around me, " So, this is where you were?" I hear him say. 

I turn my body as fast as I could, " Aren't you supposed to be in the practice room with your little friend?" I asked Angrily. 

His grip tightened slightly as he held me close. "I couldn't focus on practice, not with you leaving like that," he said, his voice tinged with regret.

I looked into his eyes, my anger slowly giving way to a mixture of frustration and confusion. "Soobin, you've been distant for weeks, and I found those messages on your phone. I had to get away for a while. I needed some space to think."

He sighed, releasing his hold on me but still keeping a respectful distance. "I understand why you're upset, but I promise, there's nothing between me and Chae-Young. Those messages were taken out of context. She's just a friend from class."

I wanted to believe him, but the doubt was like a heavy cloud in my mind. "Soobin, I need honesty, not just promises. I need to trust you again, but you've got to be honest with me. If you've done something you regret, it's better to tell me now."

He looked down, his face filled with guilt. "I messed up, but it wasn't what you think. Chae-Young did kiss me once, and I pushed her away immediately. I was going to tell you, but I didn't want to hurt you even more."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Soobin, honesty is the only way we can move forward. Secrets just destroy us."

He nodded; remorse etched across his face. "I'm so sorry, Reia. I never meant for any of this to happen. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right."

We stood there, on the doorstep of his old dorm, two people entangled in a complicated web of emotions. The decision I had made earlier to leave the apartment now seemed like the first step toward either mending our broken trust or discovering that some wounds couldn't be healed.

"Together we can work through this," Soobin said, his voice pleading. "I love you, Reia, and I can't imagine my life without you. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right between us."

I wiped away a tear, conflicted and torn between the love I felt for him and the betrayal that had left its mark on our relationship. "Soobin, it's going to take time and effort to rebuild what's been broken. We need to rebuild trust, and that won't happen overnight."

He nooded; his eyes filled with determination. "I'll do whatever it takes, Reia. I'm willing to go to couples counseling, cut off all contact with Chae-Young, and be completely transparent with you." As he spoke, I could see the sincerity in his eyes, and it gave me a glimmer of hope. "All right, Soobin," I said with a heavy sigh. "We can try to work through this, but it's not going to be easy. We both need to be open and honest with each other."

A mixture of relief and gratitude washed over Soobin's face. "Thank you, Reia. I promise you won't regret giving me a chance to make things right."We decided to go back to our apartment to start the process of rebuilding our relationship. It was a long road ahead, and there were no guarantees that we would succeed, but at that moment, we were willing to give our love a fighting chance. We knew that with hard work, communication, and a commitment to each other, we might be able to heal the wounds caused by the infidelity and rebuild the trust that had been shattered.