🦋two🦋

❝ [ you make me feel like i'll be okay. ] ❞

Jungkook, along with his newly wedded spouse, was taking off to France today itself. Surprisingly, all the segments of the marriage went well.

Luckily, they received a ticket for Jungkook at the last minute. His parents, along with his husband's parents, were here at the airport to bid them byes. Strange how nothing appeared to be strange.

Not shortly later, they boarded their plane. And not for once— Jungkook uttered a word. It was either a hum or a nod. The two stiffly sat beside one another.

The airplane lifted off in the air and realization commenced to strike rough to Jungkook—He was actually leaving his country with his best friend from elementary school.

He casually turned his gaze from the window to his lawfully wedded partner, who was holding a journal. His posture was elegant yet mellow. His eyes were sharp yet held tenderness. "T-Taehyung" Jungkook muttered lowly.

The elder of them promptly kept his reading material down. "Do you have someone you love?" the black-haired male asked. What if Taehyung had a boyfriend or a girlfriend in France, who is waiting for him to come back home— Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted there and there when Taehyung shook his head.

Just in a few moments of facing the latter again, approximately after twenty years, he could still say that Taehyung was still someone who doesn't speak much—the literal opposite of Jungkook.

Jungkook responded, stiffening his lips. "I know you do love someone," he received from the older one.

"I don't want to take advantage of your vulnerability and enter your life, but can we give this a try?" Taehyung suggested in a calm tone.