"Do we really have to move all our stuff ourselfs?" You said, tired after the car drive. "Can't we get the delivery guys to do it for us?" You laz-ily finished the sentence hoping your friends would agree with you. You recently moved from the UK all the way to America and after all those hours of being stuck on plane you didn't want to move boxes, you wanted to dance around in the grass or something.

  "No Lois, we have to. They don't get paid to do that and wouldn't you want to design your room yourself?" Ellie said as she got out of the driver seat of the van. She was the smartest girl you had ever met. You'd do anything to look as beautiful as her but she's one of your bestfriends so you were just lucky to have her in your life.

  "Ha, lazy bones." Millie shouted while she ran out the van. The drummer of the band and your non-blood-related sister.

  "Your going to regret that!!" You shouted, you chased after her, almost tripping as your legs hadn't yet adjusted to walking again. 

Moxxi, Emily and Aether followed. Moxxi, one of the funniest people you've ever met. Emily, super stylish, your bands number one fan. Aether you absoloute bff/non-blood-related brother. Aether was the most emo-looking guy you had ever seen. No wonder he was the d-j of the band. You and Millie chased eachother around the front yard making as much noise as possible. Millie suddenly ran over to your neighbours front yard.

  "MILLIE, THATS NOT PART OF OUR YARD!!" You yelled, suddenly you saw a man and womans face at the window. They stared directly at Millie and then disapeered. 

  "UH OH-" Millie quickly ran back over to our yard and we both tried opening the door but instead of pushing the door, we were trying to pull it open. A family of five walked out of your neighbours house. They walked up to the door. You didn't notice but Millie did. Millie stopped and stood at the door looking at the family.

  "IT WON'T BUDGE-! Why'd you let go??!" You say. Your shoes were practically on the door at this point while you pulled the door. Emily opened the door from the inside and you fell on the floor.

  "Oh god- you okay?" she laughed saying that. She knew you were okay. She helped you up. As you turned around you were greeted by a small boy. He looked abou 12..13..? He was going through puberty so you couldn't really tell. 

  "Hello, I'm Greg Heffley. I live next door. Nice to meet you." He said. He smiled widely from ear to ear. You were suprised he wasn't scared of you to be honest; this is because you literally had white hair. "I like your hair to!" He added.

  "Oh, why thankyou!" You said. Smilling back. You shook his hand. You were greeted by each family member along with your friends. When you got to the last brother well... lets just say.. you were love struck..

(AN: THE LAST BROTHER BEING RODRICK NOT MANNY! Lmao.)