♡𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜♡

I was resting on my couch in my room when I decided it was good weather to go for a late night walk. I get up from my couch and go to my closet to get my favorite hoodie, a black hoodie with the "Champion" logo on it. I put it on and pull on my grey snow boots. I go over to the door of my Motel room and step outside. The weather was a little chilly, but it was pleasant. I walk down the stairs of my apartment and head off.

                  I like late night walks, it's fun to see the night life of the area and enjoy the night breeze. It's especially good to explore and find my way around since this is where I live now. So far, I've been doing this every night for a few weeks. I've been enjoying doing this, the people here are so kind and the city is beautiful! I was heading towards my usual path when I noticed a branching path I had not yet explored. "Huh, I wonder why I didn't notice that path earlier...", I thought.  Out of curiosity, I go down the path. The path takes me down a sketchy alleyway lined with fences that leads out to a sidewalk by the road. The sidewalk stops at an intersection with a streetlight that had signs attached to it pointing to the other streets near by. At this point I was a bit tired from the walk, so I decided to rest against the streetlight. I go over to it and take a breath. I calmly rested and enjoyed the peaceful silence for a few minutes when suddenly..  SMACK! I feel something smack upside the head! I looked around frantically, But I saw no one.... I looked up to see if there might have been someone behind me but there was still no one... All I could see was the streetlight and the night sky, dotted with little stars. I looked around in confusion as the silence of the night was disturbed with the soft laughter of a women.  "Hello? Is anyone there..?" I called out. Just as I said that, the laughter had stopped. It was just as quiet as when I arrived... By this point, I was pretty creeped out, so I decided it was time I headed back to the apartment.... And that's how it all started....