"yes and i don't wanna take a plan b because i wanna have a baby, but it's too early...plus we told mema we wasn't gone have babies till i finish school. "

"mane it's up to you, fuck what anybody else say. we're the ones taking care of that baby not nobody else. you can still do school and shit, i'a just watch em' when you go".

"but what about when you have thing to do?"

"i record and do allat shit from home, ion gotta go and do shit fa' nobody unless i want too. if you wanna have my baby then i'm hea' fa' it and if you don't right now then i'm still hea'."

"at least i know you'll be hea' when i do decide to have one. "

"you ain't live life though yet mama. you still got shit to do and places to go, explore the world and plenty others things. i done did that already. "

"you're right but i don't care about those things. long as i got you and my baby. "

"we got plenty of time to have a baby ite".

"mhm. i was just trynna see where your head was! im going to get a plan b after showering and thing. i don't want a baby right now, but i see you've grown so much" she chuckled turning back around.

"damn... you was trynna set a nigga up pud? " he mugged stepping in front of her rinsing off. " i was really ready fa' you ta have my baby".

"i'm sorry, you know i'll have your baby soon! just not now okay?" she peck his back and he nod his head before stepping out of the shower after he finished.

wrapping the towel around his waist kentrell dragged his hands down his face sighing. he was a little disappointed that saint wasn't serious about having his baby right now but he understood why.

he knew saint wasn't dumb even though she played like it. instead of just speaking her mind and acting up, she liked to play mind games like a dude which shocked him.

after drying off and getting her clothes on saint grabbed the truck keys and walked down the stairs seeing kentrell leaned back on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"dea' she go with that fucked up ass walk" he turned the camera towards her causing her mouth to drop and stop walking. "i'm just playin' close yo mouth slime".

"no you're not, i don't even wanna go to the store anymore" she pouted trying to walk normal ignoring the pain between her legs.

plopping down on his lap kentrell put the camera in front showing both him and saint. "y'all he folded my little ass u-

"say watch out li' hot ass, i still ain't fucking withchu' right na' " he mushed her head out the camera laughing at what she said.

"kentrell pleaseee" she dragged wrapping her arms around his neck. looking at the phone she read over the comments seeing everyone talking about the marks on her neck and asking did they fuck.

"no we didn't fuck i was just playing!" she lied squinting her eyes. "i have a boyfriend that i respect and loves a lot. i can't cheat on him with mr.top".

"you play too much mane" kentrell smiled shaking his head. "she lien! she know she my guh and can't get enough of me" he smirked making saint playfully roll her eyes because it was true.

"anyways i'm finna go, you coming or not?" she stood up texting tink back switching over to kaylee's message thread.

"yea c'mon" he mumbled ending the live slipping the phone in his pocket. "lets go kill my baby" he mugged following behind her.

"boy shut up! sperm ain't even settled yet and you wildin' ".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃