Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and came face to face with Daniel, our bodies so close together that if he wanted to, he could kiss me. He was smiling down at me.

"Did you get lost?"

"It's too dark here, I didn't remember which door we walked through." I looked away from his eyes which seemed to look almost black.

"Or did you just want to take this to the bedroom right away?" I looked up at him in shock and started to move my hand to his face to slap him when he caught it.

"You don't want to do that. I didn't do anything wrong, you're the one who came to my bedroom." he grinned.

"Let go of me." I frowned. "You're hurting me." His hold had gotten stronger, nearly cutting off my blood flow.

"Oh I didn't realize I had to be careful with you. You're different than the others, considering the fact that somehow you have won over Elijah's heart, and may I remind you, he's far away and he can't stop us from having fun this time. I never thought my half brother had it in him, but you, you're way too good for him."

I gasped. Had he just said brother? That's why the little boy in the picture had seemed familiar. He wasn't Elijah's friend, he was his brother.

"Oh, that's correct. It was me. And I didn't move away, I ran. I couldn't stand that boy, he always got the good stuff. Our father was always spending time with him, ignoring me as if I didn't exist. He even beat me whenever Elijah said something bad about me. Then he killed my aunt, and nobody cared, he didn't get in trouble. I just didn't know what to do and I promised myself that I'd make his life miserable." Daniel looked down to the ground.

I had not expected this to happen. Was he seriously telling me that just because I was Elijah's he'd want to hurt me so he could hurt Elijah?

"All this is happening just so you can get revenge?" I asked, making him look back up at me.

"Yes, and I'm not going to stop just because you say so. I could care less about you." I glared at him. "So let's get this party started."

"But, before I start, I bet Elijah didn't tell you everything there is to know about him, like the fact that he's a vampire?"

"Yeah right, and I'm a unicorn." I glared at him again.

"I'm serious, you are currently in a house full of them. Why do you think they have red eyes? You were right when you thought it was probably something more dangerous. I'm not playing games here Kaylee, Vicky plays games, but I don't."

"I don't believe you."

As soon as I said that, I was thrown on the bed and Daniel was on top of me. I didn't even have time to blink. It all happened so quickly. Now I was pretty sure he hadn't lied. Vampires were real, and I was about to be killed by one, or whatever it is they do to people. But why hadn't Elijah hurt me? Had he been lying when he said he loved me?

"No he wasn't, but it's a little too late for that." Daniel whispered in my ear.

He started unbuttoning my shirt. I was about to scream when his hand covered my mouth and he forced me to look straight at his eyes.

"You're not going to scream and you're not going to try and get away from me. We're about to have some real fun." he kept unbuttoning my shirt, moving his hands over my stomach as he went to unzip my pants and pull them down. I didn't know what he had just done to me, but all I could do was watch. He sat up a bit and pulled off his shirt almost faster than he had thrown me on the bed. Then his pants were off too. I was now only wearing my bra and underwear and he was wearing his boxers.

 He started kissing my neck and I couldn't help but moan. As if on cue, he looked up at me and exposed his fangs. In the dim light of the room he actually looked pretty hot. He didn't seem like he wanted to hurt me, but he seemed jealous that Elijah got me instead of him. All that mattered right now is that I'm about to lose my virginity to a vampire who is technically raping me after he did some weird mind trick that makes me not want to stop him.

Daniel had taken off my bra and underwear while he continued kissing my neck when I felt a sharp pain. He had bit me. I could feel the blood leaving my body. There was no going back now. He would drink until I was unconcious and then he'd do it. He'd do whatever he wanted to. I could feel myself slipping as the door burst open. Standing there was Elijah, covered in blood.

A/N: Oh my goodness over 10,000 reads? Am I dreaming? This is incredible, thank you so much! I'm about to start crying happy tears, this is amazing.

This chapter was a bit different, and I promise it won't be the last you see of Daniel, or is it? Anyways, I didn't want to make it too inappropriate because I don't know if any younger people are reading this. I have the best things planned for the next chapters. Thanks again, gotta go write some more now. xx