late work

Yunho and Mingi had work, so he had to ask San to babysit him, the two arrived home late, wooyoung couldn't sleep without his caregivers.

"Sannie" wooyoung sang in tiny.

"Yes little one" San ask the younger.

"I wan' shiba" wooyoung said pointing at the corgi teddy.

San gave wooyoung the corgi

"When ish daddy and Dada coming" wooyoung asked looking at San with doe eyes.

"I don't know baby, but it won't be early" San said patting his head.

Wooyoung looked down nodding his head.

"Don't worry sweetie, they will come back" San said noticing the sad look on the younger.

Wooyoung nodded, making grabby hands for the older.

"I wan' cuddwes" wooyoung said innocently.

San picked him up and sat on the sofa with wooyoung in his lap.

San put on octonauts for wooyoung incase if he gets bored.

2 hours in, San fell asleep half way through it.

It was 1:47am, and his caregivers has not arrived yet. He got up gently trying not to wake the older up, he made his way in the kitchen to garb a drink. He made his back in the living room sitting next to a sleeping San.

He heard the creek open a bit, hoping it was Mingi and yunho.

"Be quiet yunho, they might be a sleep" mingi said putting a finger up to his lip as yunho nodded.

"Daddy, Dada?" Wooyoung whispered. He looked straight at them yawning while rubbing his eyes from lack of sleep.

"Baby, why aren't you asleep yet" Mingi asked picking up wooyoung and placing him on his hip.

"I cunt (COULDN'T OK COULDN'T) sweep wiv out Chu 2" wooyoung said laying his face on Mingi's shoulder.

"Awe baby, we can't have you lossing your sleep because of us" Mingi said kissing his cheek.

"Let's get ready for bed and yunho will put San in a better sleeping position, mm" Mingi said while walking upstairs to get them self ready.

Yunho got the sofa bed out for San.

Yunho made his upstairs where his two lovers are, well, his boyfriend and his baby🥺.

When he went upstairs he saw the cutest image of them both, he toke a quick snap.

"Soo cute" yunho wheezed out.

"Aw shurrup and get ready" Mingi chuckled.

And they slept which felt like an internity, which was good.