It seems simple, but there are university questions in it.

By saving Xu Mao this time, his father won more praise from the well digging team, which shows that he still has potential.

But she didn't want her father to take risks again. There is only one life, and only one father.

And her transaction with Chen Hao in the ghost city will also be terminated because of going to the provincial capital.

"What are you thinking, so fascinated? Do you want to go to the provincial capital with your aunt?"

Gu Ying shook her hand in front of her eyes with a smile on her face.

Xu Yunlan frowned slightly, "It's nothing, if my parents don't go, I won't worry about them." Zhang Huifang's heart trembled slightly, "Silly girl, you don't have to worry about your parents."

"My parents don't worry either. You guys." Xu Guohua was a little reluctant to let them go to the provincial capital when she said that.

Zhou Jin looked at this situation as if he had become the villain who broke up their family. He couldn't help but say: "If you want me to tell you, both of you will go into the city with us, and you will not be separated."

Gu Zongren also echoed: "Yeah, it would be great for our family to be neat and tidy, and you should not have any concerns. , with us here, we will definitely not make you feel wronged. At that time, I will find a job for one of you in the provincial capital, and you can start all over again. As long as you have the ability, you don't have to be afraid anywhere."

Xu Guohua: "..."

Zhang Huifang : "..."

To be honest, this moved them.

They just want to fend for themselves.

All three of the Gu family had formal jobs, and they stayed for a few more days because Xu Guohua was injured.

Discussions come and go, and in the end, a good result is finally negotiated.

The four children went first, and waited for Zhang Huifang and Xu Guohua to clear up the work at hand.

At the very least, Zhang Huifang must first hand over the breeding technology to others, so that everyone will not be in a hurry.

Xu Guohua also wants to teach reliable people the techniques of finding water veins and digging wells, so that everyone can continue to shine.

In addition, the two of them also plan to go back to their parents' house again, so they can't leave silently.

The three of Xu Yunqiang didn't care so much, and it was the same when they went to make up the missed classes.

Before leaving, Gu Zongren had to deal with Xu Yunlan's household registration, which would take a day or two to delay.

This also gave Xu Yunlan time to go out to the ghost market to meet Chen Hao.

To speculate on this kind of thing, she can press the pause button first.

But she didn't want Chen Hao to end up like the previous life.

After Xu Guohua was discharged from the hospital, Gu Zongren, Zhou Jin, Xu Guohua, Xu Yunqiang and Xu Yunlei slept on the big kang, while Gu Ying and Zhang Huifang slept on Xu Yunqiang's brother's bed.

Around three in the morning, she tiptoed out the door.

It just so happened that today was also the time to agree a deal with Chen Hao.