╰┈➤Paid Request Info

Paid Requests are Open

Free requests will still be available but as you all probably know if you've been requesting they are not always open, and they can be quite slow to get done since I usually get quite a lot (I apologize for that).

Paid requests include— round the clock requesting (only taking 3 paid at a time to ensure they can be done quickly). Any paid requests will immediately be moved to the front of the request queue and be top priority.

If I do get some paid requests, I will still be working on free requests this is really just if you wanna support me in a financial way (ilyasm even if you can't and you simply being here is enough, but ya man's poor asf lmao.) and if you just want a req without having to wait. Of course, I will let you know the number of requests I have beforehand in case you would rather just wait normally.

How paid requests will work.

: ̗̀➛Private Message Me - let me know the request and we'll talk about what you are looking for and hoping to have reflected in the one-shot

: ̗̀➛I Write Up a Free Outline (For Serious Buyers Only) - I will write up a short vaugue outline of how the one-shot will go. I'll send the outline to you to review, after that, we'll tweak it if needed until it's what you want. (Not for HCs since well- their HCs)

: ̗̀➛Payment - (Via Cashapp since PayPal is a little bitch that doesn't work for me) Would prefer full payment but would do a small downpayment and the rest after the one-shot is posted. (Not for Headcannons since Cashapp doesn't allow transactions below $1)

: ̗̀➛Rules - Rules do not change. The same rules as normal requests apply to paid requests.

Prices - Subject to change

: ̗̀➛Headcanons - $1 ➛ 2 Characters

: ̗̀➛Shorts - $2 ➛ (Around 400-700 Words)

: ̗̀➛One-Shots - $5 ➛(Around 800-2k+ Words)

Honestly, these prices are negotiable since I am just starting out with paid and I have no idea what others charge or what is even fair in the field of paying for writing.