𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't look too fake to me..." Gwen adds on, a bit unsure about this. 

Meanwhile, Peter and Happy are flying over to London. Peter is just waiting for his suit to be finished, when Happy comes walking towards him. "Fury's got the coded message. Your friends are at the Tower Bridge." Peter turns around and nods. "Okay."

"Boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out." Happy adds on, Peter agreeing none the less. "I'll scoop them up, okay?" The older man goes through his plan with the teenager. "Yeah." Peter thinks for a moment. "We're close." Peter just repeats what Happy just said.

"How's the suit coming?" The man asks. "Almost done." Peter let's him know. "Wait, wait, whoa, whoa. Before you go..." Peter reaches in his pocket and takes out the aquamarine necklace he got for Gwen. "if something happens to me, could you please give this to Gwen?" He asks as he hands it over.

"You'll make it back. You'll give it to her yourself. Okay? You got this." Happy tries to make the boy much more relaxed about all of this. "Yeah." Peter agrees. "So, walk me through it." Happy states before Peter goes into explaining what he's doing to do, to stop Beck.

MJ, Ned, and Gwen are standing on the top deck of the bus, seeing lightning strike making Gwen jump. She holds onto the two of her friends, before another one strikes making the teenagers turn their heads towards the sound. Gwen is having a hard time believing this is all fake, while it looks all so real.

They all keep looking up until they hear Mr. Dell speak. "What did the bus driver say?" He asks Mr. Harrington, who has a anxious look on his face. "Bus driver's gone." Everyone goes quiet for a second before they all yell. "What!"

"It's okay. Mr. Dell and I have it under control!" Hr. Harrington shifts it also onto the over teacher. "Oh, no. Don't drag me into this, Roger." Mr. Dell points his fingers at him. "I'm doing my best, Julius!" Mr. Harrington yells at him.

"Oh, the witches are back." Mr. Dell points to wear water was now coming up higher than the bridge. "Oh, my God, get off the bus!" Mr. Harrington screams, as all the kids run down the stairs. Lightning strikes everywhere making a few people scream.

Just as soon as, MJ, Ned, Betty, and Gwen get off the bus. Lightning strikes it, before it explodes. Mr. Harrington is yelling at the kids to follow him, away from the big storm-like-monster. Flash is still doing his live stream, stopping in the middle of the road. Causing both Gwen and MJ to tug him along so he doesn't get hurt.

"It's not real, it's not real!" Ned begins shouting to MJ and Gwen. "It looks really real to me!" Gwen yells over the commotion to the boy. They all stop by the railing looking over at the monster. "Earth, wind, fire, water. Oh, no. They joined forces like the Power Rangers." Mr. Dell says as Flash just records the whole thing.

"You're thinking of Voltron." Mr. Harrington adds. "Who?" Mr. Dell just looks over at the other teacher. "Voltron! You're thinking of Voltron!" Suddenly, Brad points over at something flying in. "Hey, look, it's Mysterio! He's gonna save us!"

This makes Gwen, MJ, and Ned look at each other in shock. "If Mysterio knows we know.." MJ starts before Ned continues. "Then we're in danger." This makes Gwen's eyes widen in realization. "And so is everyone else, we should go!" Gwen yells at them grabbing onto MJ's hand before running away.