5|You're not gonna control me

Start from the beginning

"How can you ask of her that brother knowing what she's been through" exclaims Kol madly at his elder brother who seems unfazed by his statement.

"It's okay if I can help it's worth it right?" 12 year old hybrid said and looked at him. "You'll go with me. To hold my hand?" She asked him hesitantly and he smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course I'll go" He answered and she took his hand and he lead her towards Elijha's car. She's changing him for the better. Elijha though. Of course Davina was the best friend and he knew that but Elijah never once saw him care for someone so much. It was as if he was regaining humanity again. And she was bringing him back.

The whole car ride was silent only thing that could be heard was the sound of the tires against the cold ground. No one said a word and when they arrived Melina felt nervous again but she repeated: you're not gonna control me. In her head over and over and gained the confidence.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

SHE TOOK Kol's hand and Elijha both lead them into the room where Freya and Vincent were still trying to find a way to save Cami. Who was right now in Klaus's mind.

"Freya, Vincent" Elijha announced himself as he and Kol and Melina entered the room.

"Great you found her now get her blood and let's save Cami"Vincent commends Freya who glares at him.

"You could be nicer" Freya tells him getting the needle from the table.

"I'm going to be nice when I know Camille is okay" He says with a louder tone and Melina takes a step back and hides behinds Kol's back still holding his hand.

"I'm sorry about earlier, and just know that you don't have to do this if you don't want to we can find another way" Freya told the girl and Melina stepped closer to her with one last look at Kol and the original boy smiled. She looked back at Freya and nodded. Both her and Kol set on the edge of the bed. Hand in hand. Everyone watched as the original who was know to snap and kill people was holding a girls hand to comfort her.

"You're not gonna control me, you're not gonna control me" Melina whispered quietly to herself. Each time getting less and less nervous. When Freya approached she closed her eyes and waited. Then she inserted the needle into her arm and Melina squeezed Kol's hand who imediatly squeezed back in return. After a moment she removed the needle and put a bandaid to it.

"There, that wasn't that bad huh?" Freya asked jokingly and the girl smiled and shaked her head. Freya injected Cami with Melina's blood but it unfortunately it didn't help and Cami's skin started to desiccate causing everyone to lower their heads. The venom had killed her. Kol lead Melina out of the room. She doesn't need to see this. He thought. He let her sleep in on of the spare bedrooms considering it was already late at night and Hayley was no where in sight.

Morning came and Melina woke up feeling bored. She hopped out of bed and begin to stroll the hall's looking for either Hope or anyone to sustain her boredom. As she was walking around she found what was assumingly the family freezer and got out two blood bags.

Enjoying the taste she heard Klaus,Elijha and Kol talking about getting back someone from the dead she didn't know who it was but it seemed like an adventure. She went downstairs and saw them all talking.

"Can I help too" She asked them and all of the attention was derived to 12year old standing on the stairs in a night gown.

"No I'm afraid not this is could be really dangerous for you" Freya told Melina who looked down sad. "But you know what why don't you go with Klaus he's going to the bayou and he can drop you off at your grandma's house" Freya proposed to her and Klaus was about to say something but one look from Freya shut him up.