39

gender: If you have a dog, then your character is a girl, if yu have a cat then your character is a boy, if you have an aqarium then you can choose the characters gender, if you have any other pets or both cat and dog then your character is nonbinary and lastly if you dont have any pets then your character is trans. 

The eye color is your favourite ice cream color. 

The hair length is long if you don't have siblings, medium if you have one sibling and short if you have more than one sibling and the texture is the opposite of yours. (straight if you have curly and curly if you have straight hair).

The hair color is the color of the shirt you are wearing right now.

Clothing color: Red if you are afraid of spiders, blue if you do sports, green if you do nothing but to watch Netflix, orange if you love reading, pink if you are obsessed with food, purple if you have no celebrity crush and if none of these match you then you get to pick the clothes color yourself. (if more than one fits you then either have all or pick one.) You choose the clothes.

Accessories:

add a pair of headphones if you own an instrument.

add a backpack if you have ever taken a vacation in the mountains.

add a handbag if you like shopping.

add sunglasses if your last vacation was by the sea.

add earrings if your birthday is either in summer or autumn/fall and add a peircing if your birthday is in spring or winter.

That was it for this one! Please go check out my pinterest! Baii~