Chapter 3 : The Princely Princess

Start from the beginning

"Ah, a pleasant morning to you, my little kitten~! Forgive me for bumping into you!"

She bumped into me...?! I BUMPED INTO HER! IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

But as I saw her features, I continued to look in disbelief.

There was just something about her, that I can't stop looking, it felt so unreal, and something that I've been reading in my book for quite a while now.

This girl had rubies for eyes, her fleeting crimson orbs were glistening like stars. Her hair was beautiful, violet as the flowers that grow in spring. It was swaying along with the wind.

Her face was gorgeous, she had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen, in fact... let's say... the most fleeting one. Everything about this woman was just...

...Fleeting.

I could feel the vibes of a prince from her, something straight out of a fairy tale.

"Ah~! I assume you to be rushing... Are you late for school?" She asked out of nowhere.

Yeah... Wait, how did she know?!!!

I looked closely, and saw that she was wearing a uniform. A uniform that can only be seen in my school... Wait a second, she's late too?! She's from Haneoka, and a third year at that?!

"Y-Yeah.. Just who a-"

"Well, So am I!!!" She flamboyantly flaunted her arms once again, as her horse neighed in response to it.

...

... What a weirdo.

After that, she then lent out her hand, seemingly trying to ask me something.

"Would I interest you in striding to school together~? After all, you and I are both late for our class~!"

...

Riding a horse... to school...?

...

...

This is probably... One of the most bizarre things to ever occur to me today.

As much as I think this is a nonsensical way of going to school, I still look at the odds I have right now. And I hate to admit it, maybe this is the only way to arrive to school at this time.

Reluctantly, I took a hold of the girl's hand, and climbed up the horse. Here goes nothing, and hope that We'll arrive in ti-

"Hyah!"

Without any warning, the horse then began to dash through the streets. With the wind brushing against our faces, the girl and I dashed and zoomed through, wanting to reach the gates in time.

Some time of galloping, we finally have the campus in our sights. However, the guard was already closing the gate. Once it finally loses, it's all over for the both of us.

"T-THE GATE!!!" I exclaimed, as we continued to gallop even faster.

"Hang on tight, my sweet~!" The girl looked back at me, as we approached the gate at high speed.

"W-Wait!! What do you mean Hang on ti-WAAAAAAHHH!!!"

...

I was cut off, as the silver horse jumped over the gate. I felt like my world was slowing down, as we jumped to the air, the wind blew past our faces. And not to mention, her hair was swaying with the wind. She was sparkling along with the bright sun, she was shining like a star.

She was.... Fleeting.

...

And of course, it was not long when we finally land at the campus, and at the same time, the guard finally closes the gate. I drop down to the ground panting, and trying to comprehend everything that was happening.