Dream groaned and looked over to see Quackity try to punch Y/n, but Y/n grabbed his fist and punched him in the stomach making him bend over.

Y/n pulled Quackity up by his hair and punched him again then threw him against the wall.

Y/n walked over to Dream and put her hand out to help him up.

He was about to take her hand until she was tackled by the dark haired man. 

Quackity tackled her right to the edge of the cell where the lava was flowing, he was ontop of her and attempting to push her into the lava.

''Y/n! Sam help!'' Dream yelled as he ran over to Quackity.

Quackity looked up and shouted at the blonde hair man. ''Step any closer and I'll kill her right now!'' 

Dream quickly stopped and looked desperately at the h/c girl attempting to push him off.

Quackity was holding onto her throat and holding her close to making her fall in and burn.

''You will give me that revive book or else she's dead! Do you hear me?! I'm not fucking around, and Y/n I will kill you with no hesitation.''

Dream was stuck in between of letting his lover die or give Quackity what everybody wanted him for.

''Fine..fine just let her go.'' 

Quackity smirked as he got up off Y/n and walked towards Y/n.

The h/c girl looked behind her and seen Sam frantically standing across the cell, the lava stopped flowing and there was just a huge lava pit between them.

Y/n though then grabbed Quackity and threw him over the edge.

The dark haired man quickly grabbed onto the edge, he was barely hanging over the lava and he felt the heat creep up his body.

Sam and Dream gasped and widened their eyes, Sam began to quickly send the platform over with him ontop of it.

''Y/n you need to get out of here now.'' Dream was panicking after seeing what Y/n had done.

Sam helped Quackity up onto the cell and checked him for injuries.

Y/n walked over to Quackity and held his chin to make him to look up at her roughly. 

Quackity glared at Y/n with a bloody nose and mouth, she smirked as she watched the anger in his eyes.

''You'll always be second place to me Quackity, no matter how hard you try. Las Nevadas is just a cheap version of L'Manburg.'' 

''Y/n.'' Sam said sternly as he stood beside her, the h/c looked up and let go of Quackity. ''Come on, you're leaving.'' 

Sam grabbed onto Y/n who smiled and waved playfully to Dream as she was forced out.

''Quackity's back, that's new.'' Wilbur lit Y/n's cigarette then lit his own and smoked it.

Y/n nodded as she smoked her cigarette and let out smoke.

The two were leaning against the Las Nevadas sign, smoking and talking.

Las Nevadas was like Las Vegas except it was made by Quackity, there were tall and colourful buildings.

The sign was blue, white and red with flashing lights, the sign was tall enough to see from Tommy's house.

There was a big white mansion in the centre of Las Nevadas with a tall pillar with a room at the top on the side.