Chapter 13

Natsu POV

I was walking on the island with my hands behind my head quietly. Still surprised I just did that to Lucy. I turned around and saw that she was baldy injured, I wanted to turn around and help her but someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned around and saw it was a friend from grimwar heart "What, why are you stopping me"

He shook his head "Your not apart of her guild anymore so there's no need to help her"

He let go of me and I looked back in the direction where she was and now she's gone" Your right...*sighs*... Come on we gotta get ready and tell master Hades, Zancrow"

He nodded and we both walked deeper into the dark forest. I cant believe I hurt her.

Gramps POV

I was sitting on the counter drinking my booz and all of a sudden the guild doors fly open. The person was limping and looked beaten up.

When I got a closer look I was happy she's alive but sad at the sight "Lucy what's wrong what happened to you"

She was walking towards me and she fell but gray caught her "Natsu.... Grimwar hear... War" then she fell unconscious

"TAKE HER TO THHE INFERMARY AND WENDY HEAL HER, GRAY AND ERZA STAY BY HER SIDE. JELLAL TRY AND GET TO HER MEMORIES. I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON" I yelled

They all nodded and went and ran to the infermary. Once I got there Wendy was healing her and jellal had his hand on her head trying to get inside her memories. While Gray and Erza was holding her hands.

I stepped inside "Any luck Jellal"

He looked at me and before he shook his head a smile apperd on his face "Yeah, I can see everything..."

Gray became impatient and jumped up "Spill it then" Erza took him by the shoulders and sat him down "What was that for"

She shook her head "Shut up and listen Gray"

I shook my head and looked at jellal "Well then what do you see"

His smile became into a frown "She was trying to say...

In his eyes

"Lost me? Lost me? You thought you lost me, I quit fairy tail luce and now I'm apart of Grimwar Heart" natsu said

"Natsu I don't wanna fight you... Please come back to Fairy Tail... Your my best friend" she said

"What type of friend let's their friend quit and doesn't bother to search hmm... Only stared at a picher of them and hoped they come back but doesn't search... Lucy... I'm not your friend, not anymore" he said

"N-Natsu, please...sniff... CANT YOU SEE IM CRYING FOR YOU-" he looked up at her "- the past is the past... Sniff... This is now, I can't have my best friend leave me, not again not ever" she said

He looked at her with wide eyes and a small smile crept across his face "Luce, I'm not going back... Prepare to fight..." He said

Surprisingly he dodged her attack and landed on a tree branch "Hey No Fair, can you at least play fair"

She shook her head "There's no such thing as Fair in my dictionary. And you don't get fair if you stab your friends in the back... Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"