~ CHAPTER 3 ~

WARNING:- NOT PROOFREAD

Same Day 

"Sahil sir?" Sahil heard the receptionist call him and turned back to see her with a worried face.

"What? Is everything okay?" Asking, Sahil moved towards her.

"Actually, no, sir. Neil sir is furious right now and ordered me to don't allow anyone inside his cabin."

"What? He was angry in the morning itself? But why?" Sahil asked her amused.

"I don't know sir, he also scolded me for not informing him about Avni mam's arrival yesterday!"

"Avni's arrival? She came here and returned not meeting him? But why? He was busy or what?" Sahil asked her tapping his chin.

"No sir, he was not which is why I informed ma'am about that and even she went to the cabin and returned after something 5 minutes, Which is why I thought they met!" She said, with a tone that depicted truth.

"Avni went to his cabin, Neil was not busy nor with anyone, despite that, they didn't meet? What are you talking Megha?" Before Megha could answer he said, "Wait! He appointed a new PA right. What's his PA's name and show me her cabin, Now." Saying, Sahil took long strides towards the elevator and both of them entered.

"Sahil sir, her name is Nandini Murthy, Neil Sir's PA. It's just been a month sir." Moving out of the elevator, Megha filled Sahil's ears with the information. "And that's her cabin sir." Nodding his head, he asked her to leave while he made his way into her cabin.

"Excuse me!" Hearing someone call her, she glanced up to see a guy standing in front of her desk, fuming and glaring at her.

"Who's this now?" Questioning herself, she asked him. "Yes, wait a minute, who are you and why did you come without knocking?" She asked making him even more furious.

"I think I've got the right to barge into my employee's cabin without permission! Sahil Khanna. Now I'm the one to ask questions and open your mouth only to answer my question! Okay?" Sahil glared at the girl.

"Sorry Sir, and Yes, ask me, sir!" Nodding her head, she replied to him with a slight nervous smile.

"What's Neil's program yesterday right at this time?" Sahil questioned.

"There is nothing sir! He was free yesterday at this time." Nandini snapped as soon as she heard the question.

"Are you sure he was in his cabin and was free?" Sahil questioned Nandini while her face lost its colors!

"I'm asking you something damn it?" Sahil banged his hand on the desk making her shudder at his pitch.

"Ss... Sir..." Her sentence come to an end when Neil barged into the cabin. "Sahil what's wrong?" A confused Neil asked Sahil and looked up at Nandini whose orbs filled with tears that were threatening to drop.

"Sahil let's go!" Saying, Neil dragged him from there glancing up at Nandini for one last time.

Nandini's Pov

I was with Neil Sir at this time, yesterday! But why Sahil sir was asking me this? Do they get to know that I and Neil sir are in Love? Love? Though he never confessed. Do Sahil sir is thinking very low of me? What's going on here? I've to talk to Neil sir after Sahil Sir's departure.

End of Pov

Sighing Nandini busied herself to work while here Sahil was fuming in anger thinking about Nandini. After what Neil said about Nandini, Sahil felt like slapping her across her face but stopped in his tracks just for Neil. He was not able to digest the fact that, Neil started to like someone other than Avni? One thought about this and his mind took him to the memory of the story Neil was saying minutes before.