Love U : Jooheon❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

At first, he acted as if he didn't notice your touch, periodically sitting up in his seat at attention when something interesting happened on the screen. His eyes were glued and focused on the men in tights running up and down the field along with his friends. Less so aware of your exploring hand, subtly resting on his lap. Nothing out of the norm.

It wasn't until that same hand was creeping under the waistband of his sweats that you felt Jooheon stiffen and pay you a questioning look from the corner of his eye. You remained casual beside him, barely smirking as your hand traveled deeper to cup the healthy bulge beneath your fingers. You give him a gentle squeeze, making Jooheon flinch and clench his jaw.

"Chillchillchillchill.." he mutters under his breath, knowing only you would hear him. Now you couldn't mask your smirk if you wanted to.

A whistle is blown, and all three of the men paying attention sigh and hiss through their teeth in disappointment.

"Aw Come on! What are they doing?" Hyunwoo huffs. His girlfriend squirms against his lap when he scooted forward in his seat, holding her at her waist tighter as he moved. Neither of them was anywhere near paying attention to you or Jooheon, so you continued to fondle the softness of your boyfriend's balls.

"PENALTY?! The fuck? Is the ref blind??" Changkyun suddenly yells, making Hyungwon jump in his seat. Jooheon tenses for more than one reason and glanced at the younger of his friends before looking over at you with narrow eyes.

"Chill...out.." he mouths silently at you.

You gazed back with an innocent smile, and Jooheon's eyes drop to your mouth briefly before tearing them away to look back at the TV. That was the last time he acknowledged you or your horny shenanigans. It was rather bold of you to think he would be down for any of what you were doing considering all of his friends were around.

You're forced to remove your hand from Jooheon's pants when he stands abruptly with the two other conscious men in attendance. All of them yelling in excitement as the quarterback from their team dives into the in-zone.

"LETS FUCKING GOOOO!!" Jooheon exclaims and you watch bitterly from below on the couch, glancing around the others with mild contempt.

They weren't even supposed to be over here. One moment you're preparing for a chill evening at home with your significant other. Next thing you know, Jooheon is asking if it was cool for 'Shownu Hyung' to stop by with his girl.

Suddenly your house is full of 6 rowdy men, eating your food and drinking your alcohol.

"Ugh..." you sigh when reminded of the fact that just as a time out is called and everyone settled back into their seats, Jooheon included. He tries to resume the cozied-up position you were in with his arm draped over your shoulder distractedly, but you move out of his reach. He looks over at you and frowns slightly as you stand, tossing the blanket aside to fall over Hyungwon's lap.

"I gotta pee.." you grumbled with an attitude that's most obvious to him. Before he can ask you what was wrong, he's left stupefied and watching you step over Hyungwons legs and squeeze between couches in route of the hallway.

When you were alone, you could hear the sounds of cheering and cursing from inside the bathroom. It had been a few minutes since you left the living room and a part of you felt disheartened at the fact that Jooheon hadn't come looking for you yet.