Chapter 2: Contract

Start from the beginning

The cameraman zoomed the camera to her irritated face.

“I swear— Why do weird people keep on coming inside my house!”

Don't forget the man who's carrying a speaker.

“What?” She turned to the side to see a man carrying a speaker.

“Get out of my house!” She fumed, pointing at the door making the two unknown men go outside.

“Now tell me who?!” She demanded as she turned to the fairy godmother.

“Who?” She asked.

“The one who did this. The one who placed the note. The one who'll grant my wish if I collect all the characters!”

“Ohhhh that one.” The fairy godmother nodded then she flashed Kiyoko a smile.

“The one who made this book! Duh! You're so stupid!” The fairy chuckled.

“Who?”

“Levi_Cheney.”

“Levi_Cheney? Like that one author who's basically a loser?  That author who likes to kill the characters like they're some kind of ants? That Isayama wannabe? And was she the one with the annoying voice that talks in this story?”

Can you atleast be more kind to me. I mean I am a loser but you don't need to rub it on my face. *Sniffs*

Readers, I am sorry for Kiyoko's attitude but don't worry she's a kind woman. She used to be one of my readers but because one of her favorite fanfic didn't end well, she started to uhmm... loathe me.

“Well! Rindo and (Y/n) could have a happy ending but No.” She said the ‘No’ as if it had more than one syllable. “You had to make (Y/n) forget her memories and make Rindo suffer!”

Oh come on! Atleast (Y/n) was alive! And besides I'm just being fair! It's not like I have any favorites or anything. *Hides Wakasa's poster* Psshh favorites. Who does that.

I just like making people cry—*notices that I was being read.* I mean I like making people happy! Now let's get back with the story this is getting nowhere!

“Right! Now I have to be stuck with two stupid persons. My fairy and the author. Urgh!” She huffed, rolling her eyes.

“Oh dear!” The fairy laughed. “Atleast you get to be with these cutie pies!” She added pinching Baji's cheeks.

“I like you. Let me teach you how to be wicked!”

“Woah there!” Kiyoko pushed the fairy away from Baji then she glared at her. “I'm not letting you teach them such things.” She protectively said.

“Speaking of things.” The fairy snapped her fingers then a pen and a paper float in front of Kiyoko.

“CAW!” The crow went inside the room, landing on the fairy's staff.

“If you sign that I don't know what will happen. The author didn't told me what would happen but whatever just read that freakin' paper.” The fairy said then she roamed inside the room, checking the babies out.

“A contract?” She mumbled to herself as she looked at the floating paper.

Munagura wo tsukamarete kyouretsu na panchi wo
Kuratte yorokete kata wo narabe uzukumatta
Yohou douri no ame ni omae wa niyakete

'Kizuguchi ga kirei ni naru" nante uso wo tsuku

Itsumo kuchigenka sae
Umaku dekinai kuse shite
Saenai joudan iu na yo
Amari no tsumaranasa ni me ga urunda