PT.1 Dashie is Mine

Once upon a time in the land called Equestria, there was once a filly called, "Pinkamena Diane Pie", but you can call her Pinkie Pie.
Her mom taught her how to make cupcakes and even told her the secret ingredient, ponies.
Once she had learned the recipe she can never forget it.
When the young filly became older she went to a village called, "Ponyville."
She is known for her great parties, she knows everyone in Ponyville. In her room in SugerCube Corner, she was having headaches, she cannot forget what she saw when she was a filly.
One day she was staying in a corner, having a mental break down. She coudn't stop what was happening to her, this was the first time happening, then she decided to go outside and meet Dashie or also known as Rainbow Dash.
She wanted her to taste her cupcakes in the basement, but what Dashie didn't know that it was a trap. Dashie decided to go with her and taste her yummy cupcakes, what she thought was normal recipes.
While going to the basement Dashie asked, " So Pinkie, why do you keep your cupcakes down here?"
Pinkie replied," So no one can see what special recipes my mom taught me!" Dashie said, "Ok."
When they were almost there to the basement, it was getting darker. Dashie asked Pinkie, " Hey Pinkie, why is it so dark?" Pinkie replied," Don't worry Dashie! We're almost there."
Then after taking the last step Dashie asked, " Pinkie why is the floor so wet?" Pinkie didn't reply.
Pinkie was fixing the tools to bake cupcakes. Dashie said, "Pinkie I really think you should turn on the lights." Pinkie turned on the lights while saying, "Dashie, you're mine." Leaving a question mark on Dashie's brain. "Oh, Dashie you certainly don't know." said Pinkie in a whispering voice.
Dashie wondered as she looked around the room seeing the missing ponies.
Dashie asked Pinkie, "Hey Pinkie did you...- uhm...Pinkie what are you doing?"
Pinkie said, "Oh Dashie haven't you figured out already? I killed all the missing ponies."
Leaving a shock on Dashie's face. As she looked deeper in the room, she saw a dead pony, which looked like an old friend. Dashie said, "Wait...that pony's body...looks alot like...SCOOTALOO! PINKIE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"
" Ahhh, Dashie she was one of cupcake you ate yesterday, the same day she died, now it's your turn," said Pinkie. Dashie was crying, the lost of her friend, then Pinkie tied Dashie around a big pole. Pinkie got her knife and then cut off her wings leaving Dashie in big pain.
Dashie tried to say, "Ponies will try to find-d...me-e."
Pinkie heard, she replied, "Oh, Dashie they will never find out where we are hiding, only I know where this place is."
Then Pinkie stabbed her friend, Dashie. Dashie was screaming, " HELP! SOMEPONY HELP!"
But no pony heard her, as Pinkie kept stabbing her 'till she died, finally, Dashie's body stopped moving, and no single breathe was heard.
Next morning, Pinkie Pie giving cupcakes to her friends, a rainbow cupcake. Her friends said," Oh, Pinkie this tastes good!" Putting a smile on Pinkie's face, then Pinkie said,
"Aww thanks you guys! Too bad Dashie wasn't here." Her friends asked, "What was the ingredients to this?" Pinkie replied, "It's a secret!"

They didn't know that one of them was next.