༆10: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

I froze, the conversation repeating in my head. Who is that person though? And why am I curious about it?

Shaking my head off, I continued taking pictures like a photograhper I am, and after a while it's finally done.

"Good work everyone, let's go eat something yummy." The manager said, and we all chanted a "Yes" before leaving.

Not able to be at the room any longer, I dragged Hawoo and covered myself to him, because our CEO is only near us.

"Hawoo, let's go." I whispered to him.

"What's the hurry?" He asked, cleaning his camera.

"It's just- let's get out of here."

Hawoo shrugged me off, "Calm down, let me arrange my camera first."

"I'll leave you if you don't come with me now." I seriously said.

He laughed, getting the attention to some of the people. Oh please no.

I tried hiding my face so they won't notice me.

"As if you can, why don't you go and try? Miss Y/N."

I hissed, and left the room, but I was stopped when the production manager called my name.

"Miss Y/N, I need your pictures as soon as possible. Pass it to me early okay?"

I smiled, and bowed down, "Yes, Sir. After I'm done I'll pass it to you."

"Oh, Sir Haruto, this is our newly worker at photography department. Mrs. Leena handles her."

'Please just kill me now.'

I can hear Hawoo's mini laugh in the distance, while I'm trying to get out of this room.

I smiled, and bow down to everyone.

"Hahaha, Greetings everyone."

'Please stay professional.'

"Oh, the girl I gave my coat to? Yeah I remember her. Nice meeting you, Miss Y/N."

I heard a gasping sound at people infront of me, I mentally slapped myself to stop panicking.

"O-oh, really? Hahaha!" The manager said, shocked at what Sir Haruto suddenly said.

I just nodded and smiled awkwardly, "I'll give it back to you soon, Sir. I'm very sorry to keep you waiting." I bow down.

He just smiled, "No worries."

'He's so perfect.'

"Could you please give me and Miss Y/N a time alone? I have something to talk to her."

With him not letting his eyes off of me, I can feel the tension around the room quickly.

"As you wish, let's go guys."

Hawoo left too, mocking me at his way out.

'Argh, Hawoo...!'

After they left, I looked back at him and bow down again.

"How old are you?"

'My heart, please stop beating so fast.'

"25 years old, Sir." I shyly said, trying not to blush or make any unusual expression.

"We're the same age. Please just call me Haru when we're alone."

I widened my eyes, "I'm afraid I cannot do that, Sir Haruto."

"Why not?" He laughed, sitting at one of the chairs nearby.

"Because we're both at work. We must keep professionalism while working, Sir."

He chuckled, "You're one of a kind, Miss Y/N. Why don't you have a seat?"

He offered a seat infront of him, I sat and looked at him nervously.

"What's the nervous for? I'm not gonna bite you or something." He grinned, looking down while getting something on his pockets.

'My heart cannot take this anymore.'

"I called you here because I want to ask you something." He said, clicking something on his phone.

"And what is it that you want to ask, Sir Haruto?"

"You know, I'm a shy person infront of people. If I feel comfortable to other people I don't feel shy at all," He stopped for a moment before showing me his phone, "Miss Y/N, can I get your phone number?"

 If I feel comfortable to other people I don't feel shy at all," He stopped for a moment before showing me his phone, "Miss Y/N, can I get your phone number?"