༆10: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Can I see your pictures?" Kei asked, leaning to me.

"Why not, here."

I showed her the pictures I took earlier at the event, and she clapped her hands after done.

"Wow, as always, you're great at taking pictures. Photography really suits you well."

I smiled, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Are you done? Let's go eat."

"Nope, I still have to meet with Kim because I have to give my camera to her. I'll text you when I'm done."

Kei hugged me, "Okay, be careful Y/N."

---

"Kim? What's the matter?" I met Kim at the second floor main hall, as I looked into her, I can tell she's worried about something. Maybe something happened?

"Y/N! You're a life savior!"

Kim ran to me, and hugged me.

"Kim, I c-can't breathe..."

"Sorry! But Y/N, we need you to take pictures of Sir Watanabe."

I widened my eyes, "What did you just say?"

"Sir Haruto Watanabe, our CEO! You have to take pictures of him while he's doing an interview for our company. Hawoo is already there and waiting for you."

"B-but, isn't the other team gonna do it? Where are they?"

Kim sighed, "Something came up to them so they can't go now, I can't go because I'm still not done yet and I have to meet Ma'am Leena."

"You go find another one, I don't want to do it." I said.

Kim sighed in disbelief, I already told Hawoo that you're gonna be there in 10 minutes. Sir Haruto is waiting for you and the team!"

"Good evening, sorry to keep you all waiting." I bow down.

After standing up again, I was met with many pair of eyes which includes Hawoo and our CEO.

I smiled awkwardly and go directly to Hawoo who's trying his best not to laugh.

"Nice timing, we're just about to start." Hawoo whispered, enough for me to hear.

I was just about to explode when I remember what Kim said to me.

Flashback

"Sorry Y/N, I'll treat you a meal next time. It's on me, you can order anything you want."

I smirked, "Anything I want you say?"

I sighed, not looking at him. "You guys will definitely regret this."

Adjusting my camera, I go to my position not far away from Sir Haruto. I'm trying not to make eye contact to him nor have any attention thrown at me.

"Let's get started." I heard the production manager say, and therefore we started this interview.

As Sir Haruto's speaking, I took pictures of him in different angles, careful not to make any noise and noticeable movements.

When Sir Haruto looked at our way, he looked at my camera and smiled, good thing I took pictures continuously, I think I got that one.

"I was inspired to become a photographer and editor because of this one person."

I stopped taking pictures.

"And who is that person if I may ask?" I heard the interviewer asked, words clear as the sea.

"Just someone I knew way back before."