Antonio ceremony

I'm Soo sorry that I upload the episode 3 so long but I will make this chapter long enough ok guys?

Y/N's POV

I wake up this morning and saw Isabela were sleeping next to me.and then her mom start shouting, "Isa! Y/n! get ready and help us for Antonio ceremony!!!"

She wakes up and get dressed and
So do I,We were walking down the stairs and then I heard someone singing about the madrigals

I was thinking that it was probably mirabel singing in front of the kids
I was going home until someone touch my hand and said "where are you going y/n?"

I recognized the voice that it was isabela "Oh I'm going home to see my brother" i said

"Oh ok,oh uh I forgot to tell you pls invite your brother to help us getting ready for Antonio's ceremony" she said

"Yeah sure" i said.I'm walking to my home to see my brother there,when I was going to the house he was not there.

Probably he was going out,i was going to my room until some tap my shoulder and said "Boo!"

I was so shocked and turn around it was camilo with my brother. I guess they were friends now.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Isabela invite you to come to the Casita and help them with Antonio ceremony." "Yeah let me get ready first" my brother said while walking to his room to change.

I was walking to my room to cuz I need to change.after me and my brother change we were walking to the Casita.

Oh and camilo? Yeah he was walking to the Casita too with us.while we were walking I trip into something.

Well luckily my brother save me from that and we are continue walking.
After At the Casita there so many people to help the madrigals.

I saw Isabela making flowers in their home while me and my brother help with the decorations.

And then the house goes dark and there was a TORNADO?! It was Pepa worried about the ceremony.

And then Felix tries to calm Pepa down and said "THE FLOWERS THE FLOWERS" "Did someone's said flower?" Isabela said while swinging with the vine

Mirabel didn't look happy when her sister show up they were talking and Isabela were giving mirabel some advice.

Mirabel wasn't paying attention that she was going to hit the flower pole.
"oOoOO that not good" I said while mirabel hit the flower pole.

After done helping the madrigals helping with Antonio ceremony me and my brother walking to home cuz  we need to change first.

After we change,me and my brother walking to Casita cuz were invited to Antonio ceremony.

I saw Isabela in the madrigals side and then she pulls me into the madrigals side. "Can your sister in our side?" She ask my brother. "Oh uh sure at least she's not making any mistakes"

Antonio ceremony was going to start abuela walking to the stairs and said some thing like bla bla bla i didn't want to hear it.

Antonio ceremony is starting.But Antonio just standing there nervously Casita trying to make him walk but he don't want to

And then Antonio look on the other side and waiting for somebody to hold his hand and somebody was whispering to him saying "I can't."
"I need you" Antonio said

As the person walks out we were shocked to see mirabel there holding his hand.

While mirabel and Antonio goes to his door,I think mirabel has a flashback while she's getting a gift

When they at Antonio doors abuela said bla bla bla and bla bla bla
When Antonio touching the door handle the door turn brighter.

And then some toucan goes to his arm and saying something. "Uh huh uh huh I understand you!" "Of course they can come!" Antonio said.

And then there was a lot of jungle animal I think and then the door have a picture of Antonio holding a bird.

And then abuela said "We have a new gift!" The crowds were cheering and they goes to Antonio room.

"They were big on the inside!?" Some kid said I mean it was so big and then abuela start to said "I know you can do it,some gift that as special as you."

Abuela started to think to get some family photo and said "Everyone together!" When she said that,every one started to said "La familia madrigal!" while showing what they can do.

But I notice something.
Mirabel wasn't in the family photo?
Did abuela forget about her? And then she started to sing.

When she goes out i followed her.
But why did abuela forget about mirabel? Did She forget that mirabel Was in the family too?..

Author

Hi guys I'm starting to think that I'm going to change the introduction.Im so sorry that this story was badd I hope you guys enjoy the story Byee!