"She is just having mood swings. You'll probably have them soon." Abir grins at me.

I give him a small smile feeling a bit sad because I ain't gonna have them anytime soon. I guess I need to talk to him about it.

"I'll get you something to eat." Her husband settles her on the couch, as he helps her put a pillow behind her. He turns around to walk when he spots us looking at them. I see him looking between me and Abir and gulps staring into my eyes.

"What's up, man?" Abir grins as he approaches him and I walk behind him.

Sara looks up at him and her eyebrows shoot up, I smile as Sara's husband and Abir hug.

Sara grins at me as she dramatically widens her eyes. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah." I nodded not comprehending what I'm supposed to answer and how I'm supposed to react.

She leans in and pokes her finger on my stomach. "Oh my god, she is."

I suddenly feel tears at the back of my eyes yet my heart fills with contentment.

"Help me get up." She mumbles her voice cracks in the end and I see tears in her eyes. Her husband holds her hand and helps her to stand up.

"My baby bump wouldn't let us hug tight." She laughs amidst the tears in her eyes. She is a bit shorter than me so I put my arms around her and hug her.

"You are crying," I mumble as we pull away and I stare into her eyes.

"I am not." She shakes her head and tears escape from her eyes.

"Your tears say the opposite." I chuckle as I reach out to wipe her tears. She looks down as she sniffs.

"Ah, I do feel really bad that you weren't present at my wedding to wipe my tears." She grins at me as she reaches out to hold my hand in hers.

"You didn't cry at the wedding." Her husband interrupts. I and Abir laugh while she groans.

"Maybe I would have if she was present you know." She looks at him.

"I bet you would have laughed more if she was present," Abir says as he looks between us.

"I bet you would have arrived at my wedding if she was present." She looks at Abir and rolls her eyes.

"It's nothing like that, I was busy." Abir tries to clarify.

"He didn't come to your wedding?" I ask Sara.

"He didn't. I did send him a special invitation card."

"Yeah, she did." Amir nods. "Which said,

Hello, Mr. Rajvansh.

I heartily invite you to my wedding on 4th November, Thursday. Dress up like a zero because I want everyone's eyes on me and my husband. Free food will be available and special sweets will be present for the invisible pregnant lady in you which craves sweets.

Ps: Waiting to be your RK again.

~ Ex-RK."

I bite my lip to prevent laughing.

"It was a long invitation, you said it so short." Sara rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, it's been 2 years so this is all I remember." Abir shrugs.

"He remembers this after 2 damn years that means that's what he loved the most." Sara grins at me. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah." I laugh slowly.