A powerful orgasm rips through her body, and she tightens around his shaft and he groans in pleasure as he fills her up. Riley knew that right now this is more than just two bodies coming together in pleasure. It's their bodies coming together in the darkness and she relishes in the feeling. Hunter lowers her to the ground, still deep inside her. They gaze at each other.

"Don't you ever do that again," Hunter states, "Your recklessness put us all at risk but especially you. I will do anything for you, I will burn down the world if you asked me to so I'm asking you this. Please don't do this again. I will tie you up to my bed and never let you leave if you attempt to do a reckless, idiotic thing like that again."

Riley's eyes shimmers with tears, "I'm so sorry Hunter. I love you so much and I'm so horrified at myself. I can't believe I let my emotions get away. I never want to leave you guys."

"Emotions are not a bad thing to have, they are good but you just have to know when to act on them and when to take a moment to think," he replies, "Also, how are you feeling? Was I too rough on you?"

Riley shakes her head, "No, the opposite, I actually really liked it. I like being dominated by you. I think I would like to experiment more."

Hunter chuckles, "We can definitely do more of that. In fact we can explore BDSM together if you wish."

Riley grins up at him, "Yes, I would love that."

Hunter kisses her on the lips, steps back exiting out of her and turns off the water. They end up toweling each other off and leave the bathroom sated and happy.

"Did you have fun?" Kaiden chuckled.

Riley turned beat red, "Yes," she quietly said and hid her face in Hunter's side. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head. 

"Well Riley, what would you like to do about Cynthia? She betrayed you but we said we wouldn't harm her ourselves so her punishment is up to you," Matt said.

Riley sighed, "I don't know. I mean, maybe she had a good reason?"

Lucas rolled her eyes, "Anyone who's willing to trade their friend for sex and money never has a good reason."

"Yes, but she was my first friend, I don't want anything bad to happen to her."

"Sweetheart you are too kind to people, she doesn't deserve it," Kaiden said.

"We should just kill her and be done with it," Hunter stated with a grin.

Riley gasped at him and hit him in the shoulder, "No, that is not allowed. And how dare you even suggest it."

Hunter sighed, "Riley, if it was anyone else they wouldn't live to see the light of day, but you are the love of my life and I respect that you don't want harm to come to her but the fact of the matter remains, she cannot get away with what she did."

"Yes, I know," Riley agreed, "But is there a way that doesn't involve torture or death?"

The boys glanced at each other and Lucas finally said, "Yes, I could always ruin her and her family financially and make it so that she can't ever come back to this school. Would that be acceptable to you?"

"I guess, but I don't want her or her family penniless, they need something to survive on."

"They won't be penniless, but there are ways to financially ruin someone without putting them on the streets. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Lucas, I trust you. I leave it in your capable hands."

Lucas came over to her and kissed her head, "I'll get started on it right away. Bring Cynthia here tomorrow."

"Okay," she agreed. The rest of the day was spent lounging around and watching tv and eating food. Everyone felt drained and they all fell asleep together in Riley's bed.

The next morning Riley woke up feeling hot and sweaty. All 4 boys were crowded around her and she smiled in the heat, happy that they are all together. She attempted to get up but was snagged by Matt and he brought her to him. "Don't leave," he nuzzled into her hair.

"I have to pee, let me up," she giggled. Matt groaned and released her. She came back from the bathroom to all 4 boys peering at her. She gawked for a minute admiring their chiseled bodies. It still threw her for a loop that they were hers. She grinned to herself as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor with only her panties on. The boys eyes grew lustful and she grinned at them as she bent over on purpose while grabbing new clothes. 

"Shit girl, don't start something you can't finish," Lucas groaned.

"Damn, our girlfriend is hot," Hunter said.

Riley rolled her eyes as she put on new clothes. "Come on you lazy lunks, time to get up."

The boys all chuckled as they got up from the bed wearing only their boxers. Riley licked her lips appreciating the view. Finally they all got dressed and went out into the main room.

"Everything is set up," Lucas said.

"Once Cynthia is here, we will put the plan in motion," Kaiden said.

"Okay, I will text her," Riley said. A little while later Cynthia came over and tried to keep a straight face while gazing at the 4 boys glaring at her. She sat down on the couch.

"Why?" was all Riley said to her.

"Sex and money," Cynthia stated, "It was a good deal plus I'm jealous of you and wanted what you have and I got it through these people who approached me. Like seriously, group sex is amazing. No wonder you don't want to share."

"But you lied to me, put my life in danger and the guys', was that all my friendship was worth to you?" Riley said in a sad voice.

Cynthia scoffed, "You know, I use to feel sorry for you and decided to help you out but once these guys came in the picture you changed and I was no longer the center of attention."

"So you're a self absorbed bitch?" Hunter scoffed.

Cynthia ran her perfectly polished fingers through her hair, "Takes one to know one. Besides I know you boys' won't touch me."

Lucas chuckled, "Oh, we wouldn't come within 10 feet of your anorexic, fake plastic body. We have other ways that isn't physical pain."

Cynthia finally showed some fear, "What do you mean?"

Kaiden stalked up to her, "You are ruined, your family is ruined, and you are no longer welcome at this school. Someone should be contacting you shortly."

"You can't do that. I will sue the lot of you."

"You can try but know that you won't be able to touch us. We're untouchable. Besides you come after us, not even Riley will be able to save you from the pain we can inflict."

"You don't hurt girls though," Cynthia said.

"We don't, but we know people who do," Kaiden grinned. 

Cynthia paled, "Fine, I'll leave but this isn't the end."

"Oh yes it is," Hunter growled, "You better hope I never see your face again."

Cynthia huffed and got up and walked out the door. Riley leaned back and closed her eyes, "I can't believe it's over. I lost my one female friend."

"Hey, you can always make more," Lucas said trying to soothe Riley.

Riley rolled her eyes, "Yeah, fat chance of that happening. The girls look at me like I'm a freak or like they want to kill me because I have you 4."

"You have us, you don't need anyone else," Hunter stated. 

"Possessive monster," she replied.

Hunter winked at her, "Only for you." Riley giggled and all 5 of them continued on with their day. Riley didn't know what was going to happen after today but she knew that whatever came their way, they would face it together.