How it started

Hey guys this is pretty new too me since I wrote a story in my writing class so tell me if I mest up on the story or got something wrong thank you! And enjoy the story
Also the photo is kinda blurry so I'm sorry

You were walking to class until you see a group of teenaged boys looking at you. You didn't seem too care cause grades were important than boys.

Y/N POV: Todays the day wonder if I'll get a good grade this time. And why are these boys staring at me? Maybe they just wondered what I look like. But enough boy talk I need too focus on school work.
After the test ( it's like 2018 Gacha life 😭)
Y/N POV: I like the dress I wore today I got so much compliments from my friends and the teachers!

After the test ( it's like 2018 Gacha life 😭)Y/N POV: I like the dress I wore today I got so much compliments from my friends and the teachers!

The dress Y/N had on today

Y/N sees the group of guys that she saw this morning and sat in front of her and her friends.

Y/N says " Can I help you?" And then one of the guys says " You have a beautiful dress there" Y/N sorta blushed but said " Thank you!" Then he says his name " My names Tony but my gang calls me Blade for short what's your name pretty lady?" Y/N looks at her friends and says " My name is Y/N I think we had the same class this morning I think.." Y/N says confused but then Tony starts to leave the table to talk too his friends. Y/N felt feelings for him but no one knows except for her friends.