𝟎𝟐𝟐 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; continued]

now playing...

𝐩𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 - 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝟐 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛)

"its important isnt it?"

you asked him studying the feint changes in his facial expressions. mitsuya glanced down at his phone almost faltering between ignoring it, and answering it. you werent at all upset that he of course still had a life outside of you. in fact, you encouraged him to put his work first. that was how he even met you again in the first place.

he came here to see you, because he was on a break. a hiatus if you will.

of course he has to get back to his work. of course, so...so why did it seem like you'd almost forgotten that fact as you grew attached to him?

"its not as important as you are." he said powering off his phone and kissing you on your forehead. he seemed to be avoiding the topic which only made you worry more. "no answer it mitsuya. what if its your company? i'll still be rigth here-"

"i can always call them back." mitsuya sighed folding his lips and turning away from the phone to face you now. he held you closer to him soft breaths coming from his nose and fanning your warm cheeks. you could tell by the way he tensed up when he answered that he most likely already knew who was calling.

so, hesitantly you withdrew your eyes from the buzzing phone and indulged in how good he smelled. it was incrediable how comforting it was to your senses and how when it was gone, it was awfully hard to get something like that back. "are you sure?" you whispered looking up at his rosey lips.

"im sure." he answered swallowing his adam's apple moving up and exposing that he'd been gritting his teeth. the phone rung nearly every hour or so and you could tell it was getting on his nerves. you wondered why he didnt just answer it already.

"mitsuya, you can answer it. i wont be mad if thats whats bothering you."

as if he felt the doubt in your voice mitsuya's slender hands firmly grasped your lower back his face unbudging not even in the slightest when he answered you. "its probably my manager. i bet i've stirred up a lot of trouble for my PO and..." he sighed once again folding his lips. "im not ready for the call to fly back."

at the words, your heart softened. mitsuya was avoiding answering his phone, to stay here with you for a bit longer. that was why it was always off. that was why he never answered calls when he was with you. because they were always something that got in his way.