Spy AU❤️ Part four

Place: Party

Time: 6:57 am

William Lia Afton:   My target took the two bottles from the bartender and then shoed him off. I continued to pout. "Darling, tip your head back~" I looked at him confused but, still obeyed. I tipped my head back and soon a martini glass, of wine came into view. "What are you-" A finger covered my red lips to shush me. "Hmf!" I made an annoyed sound and waited. I swear if this dude puts his d- Oh. 

  He held the martini glass over my opened mouth and began to pour the bloody liquid into my throat. "My my~ look at how deep that throat is~" He purred. I gargled and clapped my hand over my mouth as some dripped through my fingers and down my hand. I coughed. "I- I-" I was a blushing mess, still choking on the wine. "I've either turned you on or found your gag reflex~ either I feel very satisfied with~" Still chocking on the liquid I harshly snatched the napkin from under the man's hand, quickly wiping my hand and chin. 

 I gave a sheepish smile. "Hold on sweetheart you have a little~" "I'll take care of that~" Before I could protest his tongue met my cheek and then painfully slowly lapped down to my adam's apple. Oh FUCK! Instead of saying anything the man softly licked up and down my neck. "I- I think the wine is- O-oh~" He was now gingerly nibbling at my flesh and my did it feel nice~... "A-ahh S-sir~" I moaned softly. 

 "Ah~..." I bit my lip to stifle my moans, to attempt at keeping intact what little masculinity I had as I let out soft girly moans. JESUS THIS FEELS SO GOOD! I'm n-not gay! Right...? "AH!~" I bit my hand, he was now biting, deep into my tender flesh. He stopped. I panted. "Darling why are you hiding those heavenly noises~?" He pouted. I felt a knot in my stomach start to form and I clicked my heel to the black, glassy floor to focus on something else. I finally was able to focus on the rhythm but, was interrupted by a harsh bite on my sweet spot accrued. I moaned loudly. "A-ah H-Hen~" "O-Oh dear~..." I softly panted as he was now twisting and turning his tongue, biting down occasionally. This fuckers going to leave a mark. I couldn't stop him or my own feminine sounds slipping from my blood-red lips as he really worked my neck. 

  I felt so much pleasure... "Augh~.." I groaned, the other male bit down a little harder than the others, finally leaving a mark. He stopped and smirked, proud of himself. 

To be continued...