"YOU CHEATER!" 

"WHAT EVEN WENT THROUGH YOUR MIND!" 

We screamed so hard, our lungs were on fire at each other for what seemed like forever. Chinsako comes out of her room which happens to be right next to where we are arguing. 

"What is happening?" She says confused. Bakugo suddenly appears and is very confused also. 

"I HATE YOU!!!!!" Denki and I both scream at each other. We turn our backs to each other and I am face to face with Chisako. 

"What! You came to help your new boyfriend?" I stomp off before Chisako can even answer. She looks at me in confusion. 

"What the heck?"

The next morning I fell out of my bed and hit the ground hard. Great, just another reason for me to be extremely cranky. I punch on the lights and yank open the drawers to get out my clothes. I slam the door to my bedroom and stomp down the stairs. 

"Someone is very cranky today!" Bakugou says.

 "What would you care, it's your fault." I grab cauliflower from the bowl in the sink and shove it into my mouth without chewing and swallow it, almost choking .

"How is it my fault you broke up with Yoko last night!" Bakugou says, bursting out from his seat.

 "HOW COME YOU THINK I'M CRANKY BECAUSE OF THAT!" I scream at him. 

"YOU'RE STUPID!" He screams back. 

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD LIKE YOKO WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS DATING HER!" Bakugou stops, "What do you mean?"

"Minetta told me last night that Yoko asked you to be her boyfriend-"

"And you believed him?" Bakugou asks, raising his eyebrows. I thought about what had happened, 

"Weeeeellllllllllllllllllllll." Bakugou grabs my arm and pulls me toward Yoko's room. "You are going to apologise and then we are going to commit arson on Minetta's room." 

I smiled, "For once I actually agree with you."

Yoko POV:

It is the next morning and I grumble as I get out of bed. I look at my clock and realise I slept in. I grumpily open my dresser and grab a sock. I don't have anything else in there. Great, I also forgot to do the laundry. I was becoming extremely agitated as I slammed the door to my room and headed toward the stairs. It was then that I smelled something burning. The smell was coming from Minetta's room.

Denki POV:

"Sigh" As I put my toast in the toaster. When Bakugou pulled me up to Yoko's room she wasn't there so I wasn't able to apologise yet. I hoped she would wake up soon because I really wanted to get this off my chest. A loud boom noise hit my ears, crashing through the hallway. I inhaled quickly through my nose. Smoke filled my nostrils immediately, causing me to cringe in disgust. Something was burning. It was finally time. I sprinted into the hall, and looked both ways to see where the danger was coming from. How dare Bakugou start without me! My heart thudded in excitement, however, I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine. A shiver of anticipation.

Yoko POV:

I pursed my lips and clenched my fist into tight balls. Whoever did this would be sorry. Suddenly, Denki bumped into me. 

"Ugh" I thought to myself in disgust. This was the LAST person I wanted to see. 

"I- I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm soooo sorry Yoko!" he confessed, tears forming in his gold eyes. He falls over and lays on the ground. "I didn't even....even.....even think that Minetta.....he....he liessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I suddenly remembered something. I was so riled up from finding out that Denki was "cheating" that I didn't even question the fact that it was Minetta who told me about this fact. 

"Minetta told me that you cheated." Denki looks up from between his tears, 

"Minetta told me the same about you!" I stand up. My face gets extremely red with anger.

 Suddenly, within seconds, a large flame burns through Minetta's bedroom door, exploring ashes and heat everywhere. Things were melting like crazy. 

"Arson!" Denki runs toward the room. I follow in confusion. Chisako and Bakugou is standing in the bedroom, with a gigantic grin spread across their face as they throws matches and is lighting more of Minetta's things on fire. 

What a brilliant idea! I think to myself. Chisako looks up and tosses a pack of matches to Denki. Denki couldn't help himself. he lights a match and tosses it at Minetta's bed. he looks over at me and smiles suspiciously. he hands me a match and I light it on fire. This will be fun. Lighting fire to Minetta's things was oddly comforting, relaxing, but sad in a good way. Once we finished I quickly skipped all the way back to my room, humming cheerful songs and grinning ear to ear, before any teachers could see me. Very suspicious. Just as I was about to open the door to my bedroom Denki grabbed my toe. I turned around. I had forgotten that we had broken up our relationship and had to make up. Oof.

Denki POV:

Chisako, Yoko and I had just finished up with Minetta's room. Yoko had quickly walked toward her room, probably trying to get away from me. This made me sad. I had to make up with him. For our future children's sake. I grabbed his toe just as he was opening his bedroom door. I looked down at my feet. I was suddenly nervous. VERY suspicious. 

"Um.....so I wanted to apologise for getting mad at you and believing Mine-" 

"No I'M sorry." Yoko replies, cutting in. "I shouldn't have believed him either." 

I smiled. "Shall we get married now?" 

"WHAT!" Yoko looked astonished. 

"That was a joke." 

"Oh okay XD." 

Aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!

Hope you guys didnt die or anything.

Thank you:

hatgril_mushroombee

Plain_Privilege

noonecaresboutfrogs

FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER! MY BEAUTIFULLY WEIRD STOOPID FRIENDOS

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari