1

???: My name is Naruto Uzumaki.

Izumi: I'm sorry to tell you that your name is Naruto Namikaze.

Naruto: What are you talking about, I'm an orphan and my parents died at my birth.

Izumi: That is true, but your parents were the top two heroes in the world before they protected you from a villain that was going to use you for experiments because of your quirks.

Naruto: How do you know this?

Izumi: Because of my father.

Naruto: And who is that?

Izumi: AFO.

Naruto: So the guy that trying to recruit me has a daughter.

Izumi: You are a fool if you think he's trying to recruit you.

Naruto: What do you mean he is always asking how I am doing?

Izumi: He's trying to keep you from dying because the heroes don't care about people with what people call a villainous quirk.

Naruto: My quirk isn't villainous.

Izumi: You have two quirks.

Naruto: The quirk doctor told me that I only had one.

Izumi: Because they didn't want you to be seen as a villain because of the quirk that you have.

Naruto: And what is the other quirk that I have?

Izumi: You have a Demon Fox quirk.

Naruto: So is that why I get beat up by people.

Izumi: The only people you get beat up by are Heroes, even if you don't want to believe me it's true.

Naruto: *crying* Why would they do that?

Izumi: Because the hero society is corrupt.

Naruto: How did society get this corrupt?

Izumi: It's because the heroes only care about the fame and money that they get and not about saving the people as much.

Naruto: They can't just care about that.

Izumi: I use to think like you until I saw a hero kill someone that was going to ruin his reputation.

Naruto: That's only one of the heroes.

Izumi: Well then, All Might was the one that tried to kill Nana Shimura.

Naruto: You are lying.

Nana walks into the room.

Nana: She isn't lying about All Might trying to kill me and that's why he can barely use his quirk.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Nana: All Might used to be quirkless before a gave him the quirk that I had because it was transferable.

Naruto: So he's a fake hero.

Nana: You can say that, but he is not the hero that everybody thinks because he takes credit for villains that he didn't even capture because he's the number 1 hero and all of the heroes look up to him.

Naruto: So what are you all doing to try and fix the Hero Society.

Nana: We are just trying to show the flaw that is in the Hero Society.

Naruto: So what do you all want with me.

Nana: We just wanted to make sure that you were safe because I use to know your parents before they were killed protecting you.