Bertholdt and Reiner were of course, being loudmouth boys, bickering about which football team was better. Annie was standing beside them, being as quiet as usual. I could tell she was use to their vexatious disputes.

I found myself thinking about Eren and his friends fortuitously, as I saw them isolating themselves from us. I noticed that they weren't even interacting within each other either, they were just gauchely standing there. I really hope circumstances don't get shitty, since we're all going to have to spend time together for an entire day.

"Listen up, noisy children!" Levi yelled, causing all of the chatter to simmer down.

"We're about to load up the buses, but before we do so, we're going to be discussing rules and regulations." He elaborated, with his usual irritated tone.

"There is a cabin big enough for everyone to share. Boys on one side, girls on the other. And no sex, I know how you teenagers are with your uncontrollable hormones. Tch." He ordered, making a repulsive facial expression. His reaction caused some of us to snicker, even me because he didn't even hesitate to say it.

"Anyways, as for the rules; you must be at the cabin tomorrow morning when we come to pick you up, otherwise your ass is getting left. You also cannot bring any food, that means you Sasha." He said, glaring at all of the bags of food she had in her hands.

"Are you kidding me? I have to leave my snacks behind?!" She whined, starting to cry from having to leave her precious snacks behind. Connie ended up consoling her. She seemed to be the only one who did bring food from what I've observed. It looks like everyone else just brought extra clothes and bathing suits.

"You're shit out of luck." He responded, drily.

"Also, you cannot bring weapons of any type. This was the principal's orders. If you did bring any, you will leave them with either me or Shadis. We will be checking everyone's bags before we load up the buses." He explained, thoroughly.

What? Are you kidding? How in the hell are we suppose to hunt for food, if we can't use a bow or anything?! I hauled this stupid bag for nothing.

"No electronic devices either, so you brats will have your phones confiscated for the time being. You'll get them back tomorrow morning, so don't complain." He smirked at the sound of us all sighing.

He really did enjoy watching us suffer.

No phones, just nature and each other. That can't be too bad, right?

About two hours into the insanely monotonous bus ride, we had finally arrived at the campsite. The sight of the cabin was downright breath-taking. Everyone looked outside of the window in awe, as the bus was parked in front of the cabin. I wasn't too pleased with this at first, but I think that's starting to change now.

We had all hopped out of the bus with massive anticipation. Levi and Shadis helped all of us unload the bus. I asked him to keep my bag in the bus, since there wasn't really anything important and useful anymore.

"Attention, students!!" Shadis said, giving us an intimidating glare that silenced us within mere seconds.

"We're heading out. If any of you halfwit, useless rascals end up getting left, it's your own damn fault. I ain't coming back for any one of you, so I'd suggest you be ten toes high, standing in this spot tomorrow morning." Shadis ordered, yelling in our faces.