ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46 {OᑌTTᗩ TᕼE ᗷO᙭}⛏

Start from the beginning

Andy.

Sighing to myself "what am I doing?"

Buzz is right, Y/n is right, the guys are right, I was wrong, but it's not to late.

Shooting up and dashing to the vent I call out "BUZZ! Y/N! Wait! Wait!"

The prospector calls out to me, confused and concerned "Woody. Where're you going?"

Stopping in my tracks I turn around, looking to stinky Pete smiling "You're right, Prospector. I can't stop Andy from growing up. But I wouldn't miss it, for the world."

"No!" The prospector cries, what does he not wanna be happy?

Running to the vent I push the covering up and yell into it "Y/N! BUZZ!"

Turning around hearing my name along with Buzz and utility belt Buzz who peaks around the corner.

"Yes?"

"Yes?"

"Yes?"

Woody slings a leg into the vent "I'm coming with you!"

Woody stops himself thinking for a moment before running over to the cowgirl and the horse. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. I'II be back in just a second."

All the guys come around the corner cheering and relived.

Buzz smiles "way to go cowboy"

I can't believe it! He's coming home! Oh it just turned to be a very good day!

Beaming, I Look over to Buzz. He opens out an arm to hold me closer, but no.

I jump into his arms, hugging him tightly, him squeezing back lifting me off the ground. It's going to be ok.

That is, until we hear a huge clang.

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

I'm going home, oh it's gonna to be a good day!

I dash over to Jessie and Bullseye, I'm not leaving anyone behind, Andy would love these guys.

A little out of breath I say "Hey, you, guys. Come with me."

Both Bullseye and Jessie move back, shocked. "What?!"

"Andy will play with all of us. l know it!" I motion to the vent.

Jessie looks down to her side nervously "Woody, l-l. l don't know. l."

I try to convince Jessie, I know she would regret saying no, so I need to have her say yes. "Wouldn't you give anything? Just to have one more day with Emily? Come on, Jessie. This is what it's all about. To make a child happy."

Jessie looks up nervously, rubbing her hands together thinking.

While she's thinking I turn to Bullseye "and you know it. Bullseye? Are you with me?"

Bullseye looks happily at me, tail wagging and he gives me a couple of sloppy licks. I can tell that a definite yes.

Trying to get him to chill out and make my way to the prospector "Okay. Good boy. Alright! Prospector. How 'bout you?"