DISCLAIMER

Ang mga tao, lugar, bagay at mga pangyayari sa kwentong ito ay kathang-isip lamang at hindi ito nagpapakita ng mga totoong tao, bagay o pangyayari. Anumang pagkakahalintulad sa totoong buhay ay hindi sinasadya at nagkataon lamang. Plagiarism is a crime.

Please refrain from commenting and/or comparing other people's stories from mine, violating this said rule will result in mute/ban. Respeto po sana, and it is purely coincidence. Please be advised that this story contains profanities that are not suitable for some readers, also the following story is purely fictional and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records. All of the recognizable characters, settings and etc. are property of their respective owners, and any events related to the story are coincidental. Don't take it too seriously, please.

And lastly, the views and opinions express by the author, do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Wattpad Community and the creators itself. Furthermore, the views and opinions of the characters do not reflect those of the writer, the story, the readers and to the environment.

UPDATE (07/10/22): Simula ngayon, babaguhin ko na po ang pangalan ng mga characters ko sa story. Whether you're like it or not, it's your choice kung babasahin niyo ang another version or not. Also credits nga pala sa mga pictures na gagamitin ko sa epistolary na ito.

UPDATE (05/12/23): Parang nagsisi ako na magpalit ng pangalan sa July version ng BMT. I'll return this one from the way it was before, although 'yung kina Seth at Ayel ang itutuloy ko as one of the original characters.