My Name is....

Someone smashed the door and came into the house. The closer the step with his bedroom, the faster his Heart beating .

*Bum!!* his bedroom's door was broken into pieces

He looked at the broken door .He didn't know how to fight that stranger and cover himself so his kneel and legs become shaking.

"Help me .!!!Here..Here.!!!. A stranger smashed my door and came into my home. If someone is outside, please help me" He shouted

"Haha.. Are you insane? This is the forest that no human live. It is only a human who live in this forest is You. Whom do you ask for help?" A stranger smirked and took off his robe from head.

When the stranger took off a robe that uncovered his face, the boy looked at the stranger 's face thoroughly . He shouted with fear when the saw the stranger's red eyes like Blood.

""Don't shout!!!!!!!!!!! If you shout , I will kill you immediately. !!"
When the boy shouted, the stranger came beside the boy with swift motion and squeezed the boy's neck with his hand

"You..You ..are not a human being. It's Vampire. You are a Vampire who escapes from another forest. Aren't you?" he told him with breathe heavily.

"I told you that shut up your mouth." The Vampire shouted with anger.

" what's your name? "

"Huh?.."

"I hate telling speech twice . I asked you what is your name?"
As Vampire asked him with hungry and angry eyes , The boy suddenly cried with nerve and fear. It is his fault that he has never thought he would face thing like this situation.
"I'm Byun BaekHyun. ...And ..by the way....?"

"And ..what ? Keep saying!"

" Can you..you let me free from squeezing my neck ? I don't run away from you!"

The Vampire Let Baekhyun free when he requested with breathe heavily

"How did you reach this forest? Then, Why did come to me? I...I don't think so I have something things that you want from me!"

"Your Smell .. Because of you, I come from My Forest . I came first and I took one jump ahead of other."

" because of my smell? What's the matter my Smell? " BaekHyun asked surprisingly that vampire .so that Vampire laughed heartily.

"Will you believe it even if you know? It may be a story for you .There is no problems if you want to know . I can tell you. But I am not sure after telling you about that case." vampire said

"What the heck ? ..How..?"

"It takes time to tell you about all things. so that .... You have to give back what I request you .If so I will tell you all. Do you agree? Byun BaekHyun ssi?" Vampire Smirked .

"O..Ok! I accept you want to request me . So tell me !

"You must give permission me to live your home. And Then, I must be the one who is your one and only Partner. If you and I live together,You will be mine"

As soon as BaekHyun heard , he was frightened . it is impossible. This is unfair for him because Vampire came resolutely to his home without any permission . Vampire 's request is so intense for him . It is no need to think twice. It could not be.."

"No.. I disagree with you to live my home. How would Vampire and Human live together? I cannot let you stay my home. Get out of my home rignt now!!" BAEKHYUN Responded Immediately.

"Do you dare to expel me from your home? Don't you know your life is in my hand?Even you let me stay in your home, I must stay. You are mine since I arrived at your home."

"No..No..I can't!! Get out of here. Get out!!!!! Do you think I am afraid of you? I will kill you if you don't go !!"

As soon as BaekHyun told him, he picked up a pistol from his drawer and aim to Vampire.

"Byun BaekHyun ..you can kill other vampire with Gun but you can't kill me . You will know why you can't kill me with gun when I tell you my name,"

"my name is ...Park Chanyeol!"

"What the heck!!!! Who is y..you??" BaekHyun 'heart beating was faster than before

"Yeah .. I am Park Chanyeol "