Part - 04

After few months later

In the Cloud Recesses, Lan Zhan always stay in the hidden library and don't want to know what was happening in outside of the library.

Few days before the wedding of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect, Lan Xichen came to Lan WangJi.

Lan Xichen: Wangji, get ready.

Lan Wangji: Why?🤔🤔🤔

Lan Xichen: You forget it. We are going to Yummang to attend wedding ceremony of Jiang clan.

Lan Wangji: I won't go.😑😑😑

Lan Xichen: Why?🤨🤨🤨

Lan Wangji: I have to study more.

Lan Xichen: You study enough. Now come with us.

Lan Wangji: No, big brother. It's not enough for me.

How can Lan WangJi go? It's heartbreaking for him to the mention of the wedding of Yunmeng Jiang Sect. So he just decided not to attend the wedding.

Lan Xichen: After returning from Lotus Cave, you always keep yourself inside the hidden library. Why Wangji?

Lan Wangji: Because I need to study.

Lan Xichen: I don't think so. Did you have a fight with Childe Wei ?🧐🧐🧐

Lan Wangji: No.🙄🙄🙄

Lan Xichen: I don't think so. I feel you had a fight with Childe Wei. That's why you always keep yourself inside the hidden library.🤔🤔🤔

Lan Wangji: "No, big brother. We didn't fight."😐😐😐 'I didn't fight with Wei Ying, did I? I was behave somehow rode. I felt guilty for it too. I shouldn't let myself effect by my one sided feelings.' thought Lan WangJi.

Lan Xichen: That's good. Now get ready. We have to go in time.

Lan Wangji: But big brother, I really don't want to go.

Lan Xichen: Why , Wangji?

Lan Wangji: "I don't want to waste my time for such a thing."😏😏😏 He will felt hurt if he attend the wedding. So he didn't want to waste his time on the wedding. It's better to study in the library and enrich his knowledge.

Lan Xichen: Come on, Wangji. You are Wei Wuxian's best friend. If you don't go he will be upset. And you are the second heir of Gusu Lan Sect, if you won't attend the wedding it will seem bad. So go get ready . We are waiting outside.

Lan Xichen could understand that something is bothering his little brother. After returning from Yunmeng, Lan WangJi lock himself in the library. He rarely talk to him. But he didn't want to force his brother to share his own thought with him. So he decided to give Lan WangJi some space. But he knew if Lan WangJi meet Wei Wuxian then Lan WangJi felt happy. And Lan Xichen can asked Wei Wuxian if something happened to Lan WangJi when he came Yunmeng Jiang Sect few months ago. So he decided to force Lan WangJi to attend the wedding.

Lan Wangji: But big brother....

Lan Xichen: Don't talk. Just get ready.

Lan Wangji: But ..l....big brother.....big brother.....

Lan Xichen left Lan Wangji's room

Lan Xichen left Lan Wangji's room. Lan WangJi left with no choice than attend the wedding. So he decided to attend the wedding but he also decided to ignore Wei Ying and control his emotions. He can't let his emotions take over him like last time when he behave rude with his Wei Ying and left the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. With that thought he headed towards Jingshi to get ready and left for Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

To be continued.......

Let's see what happens next.Wait for next part🙂🙃🙂......❤️❤️❤️

Please vote, comment and share. Follow me on Wattpad. Thank you for reading my story.

Bonus picture 💛💛💛. See you soon. Bye bye 👋👋👋

 Bye bye 👋👋👋