Chapter 7: Natalia

Start from the beginning

"Don't even try it Oliver" I narrowed my eyes at him "I can still have you fired"

He rolled his eyes "that threat is getting old Natalia"

My eyes were twitching in anger. This bastard got a lot of nerve. He should be thankful that he's too good at his job.

"So what's it gonna be Natty" he waved his phone at me smiling in amusement.

I glare at him for a good ten seconds before sighing loudly. Better to endure a boring wedding ceremony than endure Chloe's pestering and scolding "fine" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes!" He bump his fist in the air in victory and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Chloe is such a valuable asset to use against you"

"This is a one time thing Oliver, don't try this again or you might not like what will happen to you" my voice was low and threatening and I watched in satisfaction as Oliver gulp and deep his phone back into his pocket.

Thought so.

"Um... So I heard you made a deal with Irena's dad" he quickly change the subject, scratching his neck nervously.

"Its none of your business Castilio, get back to work"

I was too focused on my work to pay any attention to his expression but he didn't get the chance to protest cause there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I called out, thankful for the interruption.

Justin walked in, holding a bulky load of files to his chest. He walked towards my desk and place them gently on it "these are the files you asked me to edit. Its all done"

I picked up a single one and flip through the pages, checking for even the tiniest mistake to use against him.

Unfortunately, he surprised me again. There was not a single mistake in it. He had done his job well, but I wasn't satisfied. This is Justin Newton, a devil in disguise.

The goody act he was putting on was irritating and annoying and I wanted him to blow that facade, I wanted him to lose his patience and snap at me, I wanted him to show his true colors so I could teach Oliver not to trust just anyone.

Justin Newton isn't a good person, his nice gentle personality was nothing but a lie and I'm going to prove that. I'll make him suffer until he breaks.

I flung the file at him and said in a cold voice "This isn't properly edited, do it again"

His eyed me with shock and disbelieve "but... I_ I made sure it was okay, I even got Ria to look through it..."

"And I said it is not properly done are you deaf Mr Newton? Do it again and don't make me repeat myself"

"Calm down president, you haven't even look through all of them" Oliver put in, picking up the file I threw at Justin and looking through it "nothing is wrong here president, he did his job well"

"Keep your nose out of this Oliver and get back to work, as for you," I look back at him "take all these and do it again"

He watched me with a familiar look of anger and hatred. There was a time when I use to be so scared of that look, so scared of those eyes. But not anymore. The things he put me through in my childhood molded me to who I am today, and yet look at him; nothing but a pathetic excuse of a son to a former billionaire.

We stared into each other eyes, while his were filled with anger and frustration, mine was simply calm and composed. I wanted him to snap, wanted him to show his true colors. The goody act and patient employee facade he had been putting on doesn't suit him at all.