| 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 |

═════════╕I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW╘═════════

═════════╕
I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW
╘═════════

'zzzt!'

Izuku shuffled to his bed and checked his phone while pulling on a t-shirt. Fresh out of the shower after training, his heart leapt into his throat when he saw the message was from Charlie. 'Oh no, she must have found out we eavesdropped. She must be furious!' Anxious assumptions flashed through his mind before he opened his Snapchat.

> yooo
> how soon can you meet me @ ground beta??? i can show you my ultimate moves here before we go back and do the hw

< I can be there right away!

> cool. see you in a few :p

He sighed in relief and laughed at his overreaction. Of course she didn't know, how would she find out? It's not like she saw them behind the door. Izuku threw on a hoodie and briskly walked out of the dorm building, soaking in the mid-May evening sun on the way to Ground Beta. When he rounded a corner and started down the main road surrounded by tall concrete buildings, his pace slowed in confusion when he saw two people standing around instead of one.

"K-Kacchan? What are you doing here?"

The other grumbled. "She wouldn't stop bugging me 'till I agreed to come out here. Was pissing me off." Midoriya looked up to the 'she' in question. Charlie stood next to Katsuki with her arms crossed, a slight breeze surrounded the three students as the tension began to rise.

"Glad you two could make it!" She announced with a smile.

"...Charlie?" Deku hesitated. "What's going on? I thought you were showing me your ultimate moves."

"Change of plans." Her smile slowly disappeared. "I only said that to get you down here. The three of us need to have a little chat."

Izuku gulped and thought to himself, 'There's no way. Kaachan said she didn't hear us.'

"So!" Charlie placed her hands on her hips. "Why were you two standing behind the door during my phone call earlier?"

"Uh! W-We weren't standing behind the door—!"

"Don't fucking lie to me!" She blew up. Unlocking her phone and shoving it in both their faces. A photo was displayed from earlier that day. Midoriya's cheeks flushed red when he saw a clear picture of him and Katsuki crouched at the gym door. It was posted to Mina's Snapchat story with some caption making fun of them for acting weird.